SHIVANYA COMES TO KNOW ABOUT SWASAN MARRIAGE

HEY Guys I m back with other part of DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL. Sorry for the delay. What to do Guys i m busy in my studies. So THank u to my readers who like previous part and specially to those readers who comment on it.Waise i m thinking to post next part on Saturday but ur comment drag me to post next part today. So here we go......................... THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 18.............. Swara goes to gadodiya mansion in 6:00pm evening ( Guys all the gadodiya members r worried for her but she lies to them that she is too involve in her studies that why she come too late.so everyone accept this.she doesn't want to make everyone worried. And she knows very well that his devil will handle everything. )....................................................... SWARA POINT OF VIEW.................................... When i first time meet my devil. I m cursing my god. That how can he is so cruel but now i m happy that god bless me to give me the man who loves me more than anything. I m his life. He supports me,he loves me,he protects me and most important i m like a breath for him. I know sanskaar u blackmail me to sleep with u.the first time u want only my body. He just wants sleeping Comfort with sleeping with other girls but now the man who is my husband only loves me and i know he will never betray me.i goes near the balcony. And feels the cool breeze of air on me.i put my hand on lips.( Guys When SWARA will put her hand on any PART of her body she is thinking about her intimacy with sanskaar how he touches her during their intimacy ). I m feeling how he kisses me.it feels so good. Than i put myhand sensualy on my neck feeling the hickyes which he give me during intimacy. I put it on my chest feeling the kisses. Oh my devil i m missing ur touch ur love. I m craving for our intimacy night come soon.my devil ......... SWARA POINT OF VIEW ENDS....................................... IN MORNING XANFORD COLLEGE................... Three expensive cars stop on college. All students start starring the cars.there r 2audies and one expensive Sport car......... One boy starring the car said to other boy....... Boy1: bhai see that expensive ztmr mini 427. It has limited range in whole world. But Sally who is too much rich in our college to buy 30 crore rupees car............... Boy 2: i don't know yaar. It is too expensive from my audi bro............
...... Kavya , kavita And ragini both r walking in college corridor with each other. SWARA is still in class room asking her doubts from professor......
..... Kavita :look Guys sanskaar mahesweri is looking too hot in this cover page..................... Ragini :it is too much kavita. I think in whole world no One is bigger fan of mr sanskaar mahesweri more than u.idiot abe try something new in ur life................. Kavya :(pointing towards a parking area side )what is happening there why too much students r there.......... Ragini : chalo lets see Guys............ They all goes there............... Kavya : expensive Sport car zmr 427 yaar. It is limited range in world yaar.................. Kavita : ya and in India it is only have one man............ Ragini and Kavya turns towards kavita......... Both say " who have the car"................. Kavita : sanskaar mahesweri guys................. THAN SANSKAAR comes out from the car................... Girl 1: yaar he is so hot and handsome yaar.kash he will marry me.................. Girl 2: oh god please just i want a one night stand with him. Yaar what a hot hunk he is...................... Kavya : but what he is doing here................ SANSKAAR calls swara. Seeing SANSKAAR call swara is in Cloud 9. She comes out from the class.............. SANSKAAR : jaan good morning.................. All college boys and girls r shocked listening this.............. Swara :good morning baby. I m missing u. When u r returning back to India....................... SANSKAAR (smiles ): i m already in India. And come to ur parking area. I m waiting for u................... Swara jumps in happiness.............. Swara : yipee u come so soon. I love u so much. Wait baby i m coming.........
.......... She cuts the call n run towards the parking area.all college students and Swara friends r eagerly waiting for the girl...................... Ragini see Swara smiling running towards the parking area........................ Ragini :what happen to champ where she is going in excitement............... Swara goes towards SANSKAAR and she hugs him tightly and he lifts her during hugging position.......
............... Swara ( screaming with joy ): i miss u. I miss u so much..................... SANSKAAR smiles............... SANSKAAR : i miss u to jaan.................... All students r shocked specially Swara friends. They doesn't know anything.......
................... Swara : i love u don't go anywhere without me ok. It is hard for me to live without u................. SANSKAAR smiles and pulls her closer through her waist................ SANSKAAR (huskily ): yes madam................ He starts leaning towards her lips to kiss her but Swara put her hand on her mouth to stop him.......................... Swara :, (, while blushing )SANSKAAR what r u doing it is college.................... SANSKAAR : but i don't care.................. He puts her one hand onher waist and from other hand he touches her one side of her face. He again is going to kiss her................ Swara : SANSKAAR my hungry man we will do our romance but on private place where no one around. Ok................... SANSKAAR irritateigly leaves her........................ SANSKAAR :ok fine come with me we r going to my mall office i want to introduce everyone to u..............
....... Swara :ok fine................... Swara doesn't Notice anyone because she is seeing his devil After o 2 days so she doesn't Notice her friends................ They leaves from there................ Kavita : jaan and all what this rubbish Yaar i know Swara is so cheap. All small town girls r same. Make fall all rich person on their trap.................. Ragini :shut up Kavita how can u say too much bad wording for champ.specially infront of me.if i will listen something bad for champ.i will slap u next time do u get that................... Ragini leaves from there angrily.................................. XYZ MALL( Parking Area )................................. SANSKAAR and Swara comes to the parking area. SANSKAAR orders his driver to leave&
from their by his eye gesture .Driver leaves from there............... Swara hugs SANSKAAR tightly........ Swara ( tears in her eyes ): thank u SANSKAAR. If u doesn't provide Security. What will happened with me.............. SANSKAAR while consoling her rubbing her back.............. SANSKAAR : shh jaan don't worry i m with u. No One can harm my jaan. I m always with u..don't cry.waise madam i hate tears............. Swara smiles and break the hug........... Swara seductivaly rubs her finger on his chest and says in husky tone....... Swara :, well i doesn't know my devil use such chessy words to make his jaan mood...................... SANSKAAR while leaning towards Swara lips............ SANSKAAR :, ya devil will become chessy for her jaan............. SANSKAAR takes Swara in a liplock. Swara lay down the back side fully. SANSKAAR opens her shirt button during kissing her.she gets up and make SANSKAAR lay on the back side. She opens his shirt button. She takes out Both during their liplock.............. On other hand shivanya enters into mall office.............. Shivanya to receptionist " where is SANSKAAR "................. Receptionist : mam sir has come to mall before 10 minutes but he is in his parking area................. Shivanya leaves towards the parking area.............. Shivanya :, today i will give him surprise...........IN THE CAR...................... SANSKAAR takes out her shirt and starts kissing her neck................. Swara is liking his devil so much. She is craving for this but she is shy having intimacy in parking area........... Swara ( breathing heavily ): SANSKAAR this parking area.it is not good if anyone see us in this condition................ SANSKAAR :don't worry jaan it is my private parking area.only my car parked here..so don't worry. Let me have u......... Swara :SANSKAAR u r too much........... SANSKAAR starts kissing her back.......... Swara is moaning. Shivanya comes to the parking area....... She see SANSKAAR car........... Shivanya ( talking to herself ) :i think he is working in his car........... Suddenly she see Swara hand on backside car window. Suddenly sanskaar put his naked hand on her while kissing her back take it inside........ Shivanya is shocked to see this.she goes near the car and see Sanskaar and Swara in intimate position........... Sanskaar is kissing Swara chest and she has closed her eyes in pleasure. They again start kissing each other lips....... They r to involved in each other that they doesn't come to know that a pair of eyes them.Swara breaks the kiss............. Swara : Sanskaar now enough we should do it in our home. Please............. Sanskaar : ok madam............... They wear their clothes and come out from car... Shivanya hides herself in back of a piller.......... Swara : mr mahesweri too romantic hmmmm..................... Sanskaar : ya i m darling........... He takes her towards the piller near Shivanya is hiding. He starts kissing her neck hungrily while rubbing his hands sensualy under her top belly side. Swara is moaning........ Shivanya is watching everything with teary eyes........... After some time Swara says to Sanskaar " stop it Sanskaar ur wife is tried now "............... Shivanya is shocked to listen this............. Sanskaar : ok jaan now i m leaving but at home i m not going to leave u............... Swara pulls closer him and says in husky tone............ Swara : who wants to leave by u............ Saying this she kiss Sanskaar cheek sensualy........ Sanskaaswara both swarath leave from there...............shivanya comes out from the piller ............shivanya( furiously): I will not leave u sanskar. u betray me. I will not leave u for this.................... ..... ............ . .............precap: swara comes to know that sanskar had murdered those try to rape her.........................