SWASAN FIRST MEETING

The Devil and his angel..
part 5..................
Sanskaar mansion......................................... Sanskaar :should i drop you to the airport........
............ Shivanya: no baby there will be lot of media. So please don't come with me.............
............ Sanskaar : as u say my dear.................. They share a hug and after that shivanya leave for airport.............. After shivanya left from there atul comes there.......................... Atul : sir mam has done 25 lakhs shopping yesterday from urs credit card.................... Sanskaar smiles listening this and says to him " pay the credit card company now she is sanskaar mahasweri girlfriend and what about the donation for the college........
.......................... Atul : ya sir it has been done and college deen invited u for today's college fest.......................... Sanskaar : good accept the proposal . U may leave now................ Atul leaves from there. Sanskaar with a smirk talks to himself " now this is time for face off miss swara bose...................................................... Scene shift to college.................................... Kavya : swara princy is calling u....... Swara : ok........... She leaves. .................................... Principal cabin............ Swara : may i come in sir........... Principal ; ya come in swara and sit down...........
......... Swara sits down........... Principal : swara today bussiness tycoon mr sanskaar mahasweri is coming to our college for seeing our fest.U r 1st year topper and mr mahasweri wants to see the specially the experiment of 1 st year student. So please take care of him on whole fest...........
................. Swara in her mind " chii that bloody womanizer is coming to our college to see fest. Bloody idiot. I am not going to show whole fest to him.............................. Swara replied to princy : no no sir how can i show whole fest to him and tell the demo of our students experiment. He is really genius bussiness man. I am too young and junior to say anything in front of him.............................. Principal : don't worry beta. I know u can handle it.U r my best champ right. So handle this beta............. ( swara is also pampered by principal and all teachers because she is intelligent and a good heart girl. ).................. Swara replied sadly: ok sir......................... She come back to her group.................. Ragini: what happened champ why principal called u? ................. Swara angrily replied ; that bloody womanizer , idiot dog sanskaar mahasweri is coming to our college to see the fest and principal sir gives me responsibility to show whole fest to him......................... Kavita jumps in excitement and start shouting cheerfully " oh my god swara sanskaar mahasweri is coming to our college . Haye he is so handsome yaar........... Kash i will topper like u................... Kavya starts laughing and said to her " in dreams Kavita... U always hardly passes in exam and u r dreaming to become topper like champ. Please take another birth for this.......................... Kavita makes faces and start beating kavya and both run away from there and Kavita starts chasing kavya..........
.................... Both swara and ragini laughing to see this scenario.............. Suddenly someone back hugs ragini swara and ragini smile to see the person............... Swara : hey bhai whats up u come here to meet ur jaan right............... Ragini blushes and said : randhir leave me. It is college . If anyone see us like this it is not good .............. Randhir smiles and kisses her cheek " so what madam. I don't care. I take holiday from hospital to spend a whole day with u. U r not giving me good response. Very bad.............. Ragini smiles and give a peck on his lips : now happy........ Randhir smiles and pulls her closer to him through her waist.................... Swara : oh hello guys there also kids near u. Don't show this type of things to them.................. Randhir puts his hands on swara shoulder and replied to her : oh ho kid madam why not champ. ANd how is my small bacha? ................ Swara smiles : i am fine bhai............. Kavya and Kavita reaches there and say hii to randhir..................... Kavita : swara go mr mahasweri reached in principle room and principal sir is calling u.. Mr mahasweri is waiting for u. Now go............ Everyone know about sanskaar immage. Randhir get worried for swara because swara is like his own sister for him and he loves her a lot...... Randhir cups swara face in concern : champ u r not going to meet that rascal any other student can show whole fest to him. U R NOT going that's it.......... Swara smiles : it's ok na bhai. Don't worry about me. You know ur champ is so daring............... Randhir faintly smiles : ya i know it............... Ragini: don't worry randhir he is a business man and our champ is a student he is not going to see her with bad sight. ( poor ragini unware about it that devil had already seen their champnwith a bad sight )........ Swara : ok guys i am leaving and she leaves from there..........
....................................................... Principal cabin............................................... In principal cabin sanskaar is waiting desperatly for swara donation and coming to fest and all he has done for swara.sanskaar eyes get brighter when swara enter in principal cabin.................. Principal : oh so champ is here...................... Sanskaar : champ............. Principal : ya champ mr mahasweri we all teachers called swara champ. She is really near to our heart............. Sanskaar murmurs during gazing swara : she is also coming near to my heart........................ Swara : did u say something? ...................... Sanskaar with a smirk : no miss bose shall we leave for fest............ Swara : ya sure mr mahasweri........
precap: sanskaar attraction become obesion for swara.................
So here is one more part if i doesn't get good number of comments i will not upload next part guys.