SWARA HOT SEDUCING AVATAR

Hey Guys I m back with another part of THE Devil And His Angel.sorry for being late Guys what to do i m stuck in some personal problems so being sad i doesn't want to write sorry sorry.. want some hot Romance between Swasan
. THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 20............ ....................... Swasan Room...........
........... Swara( in mind ): today I doesn't want to go to college Because my big baby is angry with me.i will do online classes here......... She starts her online studies................................. XANFORD COLLEGE....................... IN PRACTICAL ROOM..................... Kavita ( with jealousy ): i m saying yaar whatever about her is true. She is just a cheap Middle class girl who is just sleeping with mr mahesweri for having luxurious......... ... ........ Ragini(in anger ):just shut up Kavita mind ur tongue. How can u say these cheap things about champ.There is reason or love behind their relationship. And kavita mitra our champ is just 18. She is a small girl doesn't know too much about people. But she is hardworking and pure girl who doesn't have any money greed do u get it........................ Kavita folding her arms around her chest and says " Really than why she takes clothes from u and living in ur house like this way that she is ur younger sister. I m saying true ragini swara is sharing bed with mr mahesweri for money.she always behave as a good innocent girl in college Because she want a high rich person to take interest in her that she is Virgin and pure girl and.................... She could complete the sentence ragini slap hard Kavita. All the students present in the lab starts staring them............. Ragini ( furiously ): enough kavita just enough. I had already warn u for not saying anything cheap for champ but just being a crazy fan of mr mahesweri u r saying such disguisting thing for champ......... Kavya : kavita yaar how can u say such cheap things for champ. Without any expensive coaching classes she clear the IIT-JEE mains not like us who do two years coaching to passing the exam. Shama on u................. Ragini : leave it Kavya. This mad crazy girl is only think about her.just move other PRACTICAL desk. I can't do work with her......... Both girls move to other practical desk............ Kavita is touching the cheek where Ragini had been slapped her............ Kavita ( in mind ): i will not leave u. Just because u my childhood friends ditched me.Wait i will defame in this way. That u will leave the hope to live............ .... ... ....................... SWASAN MANSION AT NIGHT........ Swara is busy whole days in study.now it is 9:00 at night and sanskar doesn't come still home swara had called him in cell phone many times but he is still Not lifting her call because of his anger............ Swara in her mind : too much angry my mr mahesweri doesn't lifting my call. Does He doesn't want to come home today? Hmm.......... She is thinking about sanskar suddenly the room door of their room open and he enter into the room.(Guys sanskar room is huge. His left side of room huge gate open towards the swimming pool side and and side of Corner big lavishnious bathroom and in right hand side a big balcony, and in one side of the room a huge room is attached where every type of clothes and shoes for SWASAN ). Sanskar Without seeing Swara open cupped and take bathrob and moves towards the swimming pool room............ Swara ( smiles ): angry young man. Still angry from me but i know how to cheer u up..... She moves towards the bathroom and makes her naked. She covers her naked body with bathrob. She moves towards the swimming pool Room. He is relaxing on the corner side of swimming pool making his eyes close. She smiles and open the bathrob make herself naked. She moves towards him and faces him. Sanskar opens his eyes after listening Water Sound. Swara wraps her arms around his neck and says huskily "why u come late baby "she says this while kissing his cheek sensualy. He jerks her and turns around............ Sanskar (angrily ) :i doesn't think to give u answer......... Swara: really............ She backs hug him tightly and kiss his back........... She make him turn him........ Sanskar mesmerised to see her fully naked. He holds her through waist. Swara smiles. He can't control himself seeing her this way. He starts kissing her neck impatiently. Swara is moaning and enjoying his husband touch. They starts kissing each other lips. Sanskar takes her one side thigh in his hand during kiss and swara is brushing his hair.They kiss each other too much and leave each other after 15minutes. He starts kissing her nape passionately. Swara starts breathing heavily....... Swara ( moaning ): sanskaar baby i m sorry. I just skip those words. I doesn't want to hurt u.( sanskaar bites her nape during kissing )ahh mmm i love u.sanskaar........... Sanskaar takes her into the room and throws her on the bed. ........he starts giving open mouth kisses on her chest .swara is feeling too much good. She is breathing heavily .............swara:wow sanskar love me like this please. Please oh god ( she bites her lip) its feeling awesome..but u didn't give answer. Sanskar......... .sanskar stops and comes near her face and slightly kisses her lips............ Sanskar: it's wrong jaan .u know seeing u in bold avataar I can't stop my self making love with u.ya I forgive u but u surely give u punishment. Now stop ur radio... .............SWARA(hits his back): radio just go I m not going to be with u I m going to wear my clothes so don't stop me .................she get up from the bed and just going to move forward but sanskar stops her by holding her wrist and pushed her near her................ .Sanskaar :jaan tonight i m not going to leave u. So bear me.just come and have some fun baby........... Swara : Sanskaar u r too much............. She pushes him and come top of him.she puts her lips on his lips and starts giving Butterfly kisses to him................. She having enough kisses lay down on her side................ Swara (breathing heavily ): now come to me baby............. Sanskaar comes top of her............ Sanskaar : becoming bold day by day.......... Swara:ya it is my hot hubby. I can't stop myself to making love with u.Don't waste times Sanskaar in talks i m craving baby just love me na............. Sanskaar :even i m craving jaan.............
.... He enters into her.... Swara starts rubbing his back.swara is smiling while moaning. Sanskaar kiss her waist. He kisses her stomach. Swara turns back he hungrily gives open mouth kisses to her whole back.............. Sanskaar stops "It's feels good jaan. U r too yummy darling........... Swara (breathing heavily ):now stop Sanskaar i m sleepy baby................ Sanskaar :no jaan Don't sleep until i get satisfied......... Sanskaar again starts sucking his breast and than her neck.he gives open mouth kisses to her cheek so many times. He kisses her again on lips................. They both r laying after making too much love with each other........... Swara is on top of Sanskaar laying on his chest........ Swara(playing with Sanskaar chest with her fingers ): Sanskaar what is so different na we both doesn't thinking to never fall in love but see that life make us fall for each other..........
...... Sanskaar ( playing with her hair + hugging her tightly ): ya jaan that is life which things we plan for us doesn't mean we will get it.we can't control our heart................. Swara :u r right Sanskaar. Baby just tell me how many girlfriends u have in past............... Sanskaar : u r trying to leave me ( he hugs her more tightly )but i m not going to leave u.............. Swara ':i m not trying to leave u just tell me Sanskaar...please .............. SansSanskaar :ok fine i have completed Half Century on having girlfriends........... Swara get up from his chest after listening him.she is watching him shockingly... ............. Sanskaar ( laughing ): look at ur face jaan. Ya i have them as time pass because they r with me because of my status and for their lust................ Swara cups his face lovingly........... Swara :past is past Sanskaar. I know u r play boy at past but now this play boy is only mine and always be mine.............. Sanskaar hugs her tightly and gives a peck on her shoulder.................. Sanskaar :i love u jaan. Always be with me.......... Swara : i will be always with u till my last breath.................. Sanskaar :ur. breath is always mine.............. They sleep peacefully after loving each other once again...................................... 7STAR KING HoTEL ROOM.. ......... Sunny ( Swara class mate) telling incident happen between ragini and kavita to shivanya........... Shivanya(smiles winnigly): it means kavita hates Swara..good u will have ur money soon after completing one more mym work. Now leave..........Sunny leaves from there.......... Shivanya(talking to herself ):now i will defame u Swara. I will make u to commit suicide. And All the blame of ur death will come on kavita. U have snatch my position which u third Middle class doesn't deserve. Now Wait n watch. It's going to be fun........................... Precap:shivanya defame Swara with the help of college Boys

NEXT PART DEPENDS UPON UR RESPONSE GUYS 😉😉