#Besties

"NANCY! YO!", Bess yelled from across the room while flailing her arms bath and forth. She was still in the departing line with all the other passengers staring frustratingly in her direction. She was confident as ever, showing her honey blonde bouncing up in down showing off her newly cut bob hairstyle. Bess wore a loose-fitting gray tank with white daisy dukes and gold-tone gladiator sandals to show off her shapely legs.

Nancy waved back to her friend shyly unwilling to make a scene. She watched as the man behind Bess grabbed the girl's shoulder. "Shut up trash," he ordered while getting up in her face. She backed down slowly unsure what to do. Just then another guy a few places behind jumped into it.

"Just leave that girl alone she started nothing!" commented the younger biker guy. He stood a whole head taller than the troublemaker and was very brawny which seemed to make the other guy shutter slightly.

"Oh yeah and who is gonna make me?" said the first man as he broke out of line and grabbed the biker by the collar. In the blink of an eye, a brawl had started. Bess escaped by ducking under the railing while dodging other passengers all around. To be a thick girl Bess really could move fast when she had to, A side effect for sure learned from all the years helping Nancy on cases. More than once the girls had to run literally for their lives. Nancy ducked out of the way and hid behind a large support column. Once Bess races by, Nancy went into action and jerked her friend to the side. The girls made a mad dash toward the ladies' room with Nancy leading the way. Thankfully the private family restroom was available. The large door to the bathroom had a long metal sliding lock which the girls wasted no time using.

" We can not spend all day in here surely they must have guards somewhere to break it up," Bess commented while standing in front of the moderate bathroom mirror, digging through her small over-the-shoulder purse in search of some touch-up beauty items.

"Shh..." Nancy urged with her ear pressed against the cold metal door straining to hear even a hint of information.

The blonde worked to tame her bob which had gotten all messed up in the mob. Next came some bright classic red lipstick for some vintage charm. "Ever the snoop. You just help yourself. Girl, you got a problem." she prodded trying to get a response to ease the pending boredom.

"Yeah right, it is not like they a version of the A.A. for this.", Nancy added before turning back to the door. "Sounds like it starting to calm down now. Let's give it a few more minutes." Nancy explained before leaning up against a wall for support. "Another long day."

"Check it out girl Wally texted me back!" Bess exclaimed excitedly with a sly look on her young mug.

"Not another one, Bess. Let me guess you meet him on your last trip?" Nancy said dryly as she rolled her blue eyes. Bess was boy-crazy and obsessed over a new guy every week. Wally was just the latest trend. Bess pouted a little and her best friend gave in. "Oh well, ok tell me about him.", she said with a straight face. "Is he hot? What type of guy is he?"

"Is he hot? Oh come on a girl that is like asking if Star Wars is a thing." said the teen with an air of aloofness. Nancy stood there and pretended not to pay Bess any mind. The teen turned her back to Bess, before pulling out her iPhone.

Bess gave her a surprised look before saying, " All right I will pay it your way! I have to tell somebody about him. He is a bull rider from Texas that was working out there near my aunt's place. Nancy, you should have seen him. I have never seen such beautiful sea-green eyes in my life...."

After about ten more minutes of this mindless chatter, Nancy couldn't take no more and slowly opened the door to look out. All seemed clear so the pair casually walked out. Ever eager to attract male attention, She made sure to throw in a few cute hair flips as well before leaving the building.