#Bliss

After stopping at a small mom and pops place, called "Jack's Comic Dogs" for lunch, the girls returned to their room to find it the same, well mostly. "NANCY THERE'S MY PHONE!" Bess yelled as the two entered. It was laying on a small table right beside the door. "That was not there when we left right? Tell me I'm not going crazy!"

"I don't think so. Do you think the maid found it and put that there?" Nancy asked as she crossed the room to get her bottle of Bath and Body Works cream. The sun has really dire her fair skin out.

"Perhaps but the battery is full, with the sound on. We even tried to call it earlier, remember?" Bess said wringing her hands and pacing back and forth.

"It is nothing just let it go. Don't stress out about every little thing." Nancy urged while rolling her blue eyes.

They plopped down into the soft pillow-top mattress. It felt like a cloud, Nancy sighed in bliss. This is the life, every day should be like this one. The cable here was basic the girls didn't care though. It was not long before Nancy fell asleep and Bess hopped into the bath.

Bess took her time primping as usual, what else do you expect from a beauty queen? She cursed herself for not bringing some candles and was delighted to find her vanilla lush sugar body scrub and Galaxy bath balm. She carefully unwrapped it, before dropping it in. They created a surge of color and relaxed the strong fragrance of Victoria's Secret Love spell, that filled the small bathroom. She disrobed before lightly stepping into the steaming water. It burned at first but slowly it became tolerable. She seeped in it like a couture loose-leaf tea. Bess closed her eyes and let herself go into a state of total relation, the lines between countless and sleep started to blur. Just when the blonde had nodded off a loud crash spooked her.

Across the small space, just a mere five feet away, a broken glass of hair product was spired across the tile floor. "That is strange. I was sure that I put the medicine cabinet when unpacking." a chill went down her spine. "That was nothing, right?"