#pranksters

"I can not believe that guy was right!", Bess exclaimed as hung her head down. 

Nancy places a hand on Bess's shoulder to comfort her.,"It was worth a try. To quote my father, It is best to find out thing for yourself. It is never a waste of time.

"Do you think we can stay with Scarlet?"

"No, we do not really know her. It would also be rude to ask." Nancy sighed, feeling depressed. 

 "This is a nice place. It is clean, relaxing, and beautiful." Bess said trying to cheer up her friend. Nancy did not reply as she continued to gaze out over the tides and take in the salty sea air. Bess gave her best friend a questioning look before digging out her smartphone, eager to document this moment. She unlocked the device, opened her Pixel camera app, and switched to the rear-facing lens.  

The girl busied herself taking photos from many angles that the teen had learned back in the high school photography class a few years ago.  She tired the worm's eye view, birdseye, and normal center set before Bess started to photo boom her pictures. "Hey, cut it out!", she growled as a young boy shook his rear in front of the statue Bess wanted a picture of. 

"Do not be such a baby." Nancy teased as she made a duck face at her friend. 

Nancy facepalmed as Bess continued to run around chasing the bratty child. "Why me?", Nancy whispered as she held her head low in shame.  Tired of dealing with this scene she went over to a nearby bench to sit in the shade and look through the new pictures they had just taken. As she unlocked her phone again she noticed a new text message. It was from Scarlet, "Hey want to hang out today? I have a few Ideas." 

Nancy thought for a moment before texting back, "Sure but can it be tomorrow? I have a few issues to work out first." Then the teen started editing the photos and posting them online. Looking up from time to time Nancy saw that Bess was also playing around making a Youtube video for her Vlog, BLONDE & FABULOUS. 

The teens were engrossed with there devices that they failed to notice two more mischevious boys come up in their swimming trunks to play in the cool fountain water. The pair looked to be around twelve years old With evil grins on their faces, the boys started to splash water all on the unexpecting girls causing them to scream and panic. Nancy fumed with anger to the point where you could almost see steam rising from her head. Her phone was socked with a frozen screen, these boys would pay.She would make sure of it! In a blind rage, she grabbed a fallen palm branch and started crashing the boys as they screamed with glee. She ran after them hot on their trail until the boys split up. She chose to follow the smaller child as she hit him a few time with the greenery. 

Bess, on the other hand, still had her phone working and was recording the whole thing. This was going to be a hit and make her so much money, the teen could not resist posting it. She sat there laughing at her friend, however, was soon involved as well when the other boy ran up and snatched her purse. Bess was very ticked off and was sure this would not end well. 

Half an hour later, all four was spread out across the grass excused and breathing hard. Far too tired get back on their feet. The teens found that the boys had fallen asleep soon after. Creeping forward on hands and knees, Bess crept up to grab her bag. When she did the girl had a devilish idea. Digging through her bag Bess pulled out a black marker which she used to draw on the little boy's faces as Nancy the whole thing. The two teen could hardly keep from bursting out laughing as they snuck off. "Girls rule!", they cheered as the teens ran away.