#water

The girls left the Ferry, to find themselves on the Isle of Palms. The sand tickles their toes as the two walked, while the scent of the fresh salty air drew them in like a moth to a flame. The beach in this area was packed with a throng of tourists all around. Nancy looks away as Bess starts taking off her clothes. Bess got a lot of whistles and cat calls as she peeled off her white daisy dukes and a cream-colored lace tank top to reveal a striking striped peach bikini.

Nancy blushed as she looked down at her own form next to the curvy model like Bess. The shyly picked up her beach bag and searched for a changing tent. Once inside, she neatly folded up the discarded clothing, and then slipped into a white plain bikini that paired well with a boho lace cream coverup.

"If you would kindly remember our agreement?" Nancy said while holding out her milky white-colored hand. Bess flashed her a witchy look before powering on her cell and handing it over to Nancy. They had agreed to disconnect from the net for a bit to better enjoy their trip while on the beach.

The two took their time walking along the edge of the waves. Bess stopped to look out over the glistening water for a moment then noticed Nancy was lost in the crowd. "What a pain.", she exclaimed before turning to look for her best friend. Everywhere she turned it was packed. Finally across the beach past the edge of the sea of people, Bess glimpsed her. "But how did she get that far so quickly?" she quested before sighing loudly. "What a drag."

She fought the crowd's pain stalkingly until Nancy finally came into view. Her back was turned towards Bess as her long red hair flowed in the breeze. Bess ran forward and hugged the girl. "Excuse me but you must have me confused with someone else." Bess took a step back to look at the mistaken stranger. She was a short girl standing at a mere five feet, with capturing jade green cat eyes, a cute heart-shaped face, and dark red long curly hair. "How could I of made such a mistake?" she whined.

The girl pouted slightly and tabbed her bare foot out of frustration, before noting that Bess was looking in thought. She waved her hand in front of Bess's face. "Hello, Earth to blondie. Hello..."

Bess shook her head and snapped out of it. "Sorry I was just looking for my friend. I Can't seem to find her anywhere." Bess said with her head hung low.

The girl took a step forward. "Maybe I can help. Did the friend say anything else that they wanted to was interested in doing today?"

"No were are just tourists flying by the seats of our pants."

The new girl crossed her arms and said, "Not much to go on but I have an idea." The redhead grabbed Bess's hand and pulled her towards the lifeguard stand. "The lifeguard is a total buzz kill, but if I distract him long enough you can claim up onto his seat, to get a view of the whole area."

"And spot Nancy! Genius for sure girl." Bess said while patting the girl on the back. Just as planned the teen called the guy down, then started to talk him up with some flirting and wordplay. Bess ran up and claimed high onto the seat to look far and wide. After a moment of searching, she started to get down. Once the sand was back under her feet she pulled the new girl aside. "She's not here do you think Nancy was kidnapped?"

The teen shook her head, "No there are too many people here. If someone was dumb enough to try to kidnap her it would be foiled far too easily." The two girls sat down on a beach towel just outside the crowd. "I do have a hunch that is worth looking into..."