|Chapter Five|

Ruby

     I just received my allowance from Aunt Lucy who had just left for one of her business trips again. Earlier, Nick had summoned me to his room and I had obeyed like he enjoyed.  He commanded me to kneel and he stood naked in front of me then he ordered me to suck his dick. I said,

"Yes Master." Even though all I wanted to do was twist and burst his balls. I dare not try it knowing that we were the only people in the house and his anger is so bad, he could wound me or even kill me. I hated him with all my being.

All these days of him dealing with me he has instilled it in me to always refer to him as 'My Master' anytime we were alone because he is my master.

After that ordeal, I slipped out of the house, walked a little and flagged down a taxi to take me to St. Francis. I alighted as soon as I got to my destination and I paid the taxi driver, then I found my way to the Church's (St. Francis) Cemetery.

I walked down to where my parents were buried. The grave was full of weeds. I got angry at them for leaving me to this cold world. I began to pull out the weeds that covered their graveyard stone in anger. Just like that, the rain began to fall. I sat down in the middle of their grave when I finished, not knowing what to do or say, I started crying.

I did not know for how long it rained or how long I cried, I just sat there, wishing for things I knew deep down in my heart could not happen.

Then, I started thinking of escaping the brutality I was facing in my Aunt's house, I didn't know anyone, I was not very familiar with the other extended relatives,  the money with me is not even enough to rent an apartment and no one would hire me as I am yet to finish high school. I cannot stay on the street because it could lead to my being raped.

Then seeing I had no option, I just began to pray, something I have not done for a very long time.

When the rain stopped, I looked up to the sky, it was getting dark. I looked longingly at my parents' grave and I felt peace wrap around me like a blanket. I felt so exhausted so I sat there for a while then I stood up and found my way out of the cemetery.

I was feeling really weak but I knew I had to get home. As I made to cross the road to the other side to board a bus home, I got to the middle of the road and I just could not walk again,  I saw a car coming in my tired state but blackness seeped through my sight and clouded over me before the car got to where I was, I fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------
Hello Sweethearts,

How will she get home now? Did she faint or what?

Tell me what you think.

Don't forget,  your vote is equal to my payment for writing,  your comments pushes me to work harder and your shares make me ecstatic.