|Chapter Thirteen|

Hello Sweethearts,

Dont be surprised that Blake Lively will be our Juliet Beckham.
I ship *Gossip girls*.

------------------------------

Ruby

*Flashback*
     " I knew it. Ohmygosh, I can't imagine that you forgot me." The lady said goshing with excitement, okay, remind to call Chloe and tell her I found her a twin. Who is this woman?

"Juliet Beckham? I was at Columbia University. The nerd in black rimmed glasses always disturbing her professors with questions? We studied for finals together and grew not so close because you were always coming up with one excuse or the other?"

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as it finally clicked in my brain.

Juliet Beckham! I looked her over again and gone were the fat thick black rimmed glasses and baggy clothes

"What happened to you?"

"Well, I decided to be girly but I put my nerdic brain into use by getting myself a work here. I am the second in command on the I.T Team here."

"Wow, that's great, girl."

"I need to get back to my office before my boss start waging wars but I will be back. We can have lunch together."

"All right, that sounds good. It's good seeing you here."

"Girl, you don't know how happy I am to see you here." She said chuckling as she left my office.

Juliet Beckham! Always bubbly!

Now, I have to get to work and with that I went to my seat and got on with my day.

During lunch with Julie, she told me to call her 'Julie' because she can forsee that we would be good friends, crazy right? Anyway, during lunch I discovered she also stay at Apartments Complex and she stays in Room 37, not far from me. I also learnt that she has a boyfriend that works in a Hollywood company as a movie director, Bruce Carmichael and that she has been with Liam Technologies for eight months now.

I felt at ease with Julie and so we became good friends. We go to work together in the morning if she does not sleep over at her boyfriend's penthouse and we come back together and go for lunch together also.

Sometimes, I feel as if I am living a second life and that part of my life where I was abused and orphaned was a first life which is best forgotten. The best I can do is to thank God daily for the provision of a new family, work and a better future.