|Chapter Forty Four|

Ethan

     I got home at 5:38pm to meet an empty house. I let myself in and went into the kitchen to check the sticky notes on the fridge to see if Ruby left a note but it was just the old ones. 'Maybe she went to get the groceries,' I thought and made my way to our room to go shower. She had resigned from Mills and Boon and started her own online business to which I was her first investor so she was working from home now and she was always home anytime I got back.
I took a shower and went to get myself some hot cocoa in the kitchen. The door bell rang few minutes after and I went to answer it. It was my beautiful wife. We kissed and as she moved to go to the room, I asked,

"You are not gonna tell me where you went."

"I went to meet my boyfriend. Gosh! Ethan, I went to see Mum."

"Sorry, I was just curious. What's for dinner, I am starving. Do we order pizza?"

"Great idea, husband. I have to shower, bye." She said and I went to call for pizza while she went to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, Pizza arrived. I paid the delivery boy and tipped him then locked the doors. I carried the package to our room to hurry Ruby up so we could eat and Netflix.
I set the Pizza on the edge of the bed and called,

"Ruby, Ruby, the pizza is here."

I heard a sound from the bathroom which probably meant 'Okay' and I turned my attention to the pizza box which I opened up before Ruby's cough caught me and I turned to sheepishly smile at her as my eyes widen at what it beheld.
She was wearing a damn see-through piece of scrap.

"Umm, (I cough), you want me to pass you some clothes?" I asked, averting my eyes.

"No. I want you to take this off me and fuck me till I can't breath."

"Ruby! Stop talking dirty. What's got into you?" I asked, 'Does she not realize she was getting me uncontrollably hard?'
Then she surprised me by closing the distance between us she cupped my face and said,

"I love you Ethan, make love to me." Then she kissed me hard and deep. I returned the gesture eagerly and that was it, Pizza forgotten.
As our body was about to become one and she stiffened, I asked her,

"Are you sure?" She nodded, pulling me closer and that was it. I lost myself in her and we rode each other to the point of no return. I collapsed on her and took some moments to even my breathe before trailing kisses on her shoulder as she sighed with pleasure.

"That was heaven, Ruby! I love you a thousand more."

"It was not what I expected either, thank you for being gentle with me."

"Tell me what happened all of a sudden?"

And she did as we ate up the Pizza.

I could never have imagined what happened tonight in a million years, I was finally a married man, I had my Ruby, every piece of her.