four

Athena had stared long and hard at herself in the mirror, she decided to look a little bit nicer today and for some reason, she felt determined to look nice every day. She seemingly had felt ready for a change. She wore a grey shirt which had reached up to the middle of her thigh and had a small green cactus in the corner of it, just right on top of her breast. She also had paired the shirt with black denim jeans which she tucked the long shirt in and had her straight blonde hair in a neat ponytail. In her mind, this was an improvement and she admired the way how it suited her naturally.

  Her class would start in the next hour and she was all ready to go for the day. She was surprised she had eaten food which had made her slightly full even if it did consist of toasted bread and cooked eggs. She didn't feel the need to eat so much in one morning and instead decided to just have coffee while she brewed and drank while she fed Drew.  It was your typical day besides the fact Athena felt somewhat nicer about her outfit choice, she didn't feel like a teenage mother, but rather just a teen with a child, and even though it didn't make sense to the rest of the world, she thought it made perfect sense. 

  Before she had left, she quickly grabbed a thick denim jacket with a wool coating on the inside and grabbed Drew's bag and stroller and then hastily left the apartment block and into the car. Even though she was still quite early, she found it nice to sit in the courtyard after she dropped off Drew. She had enough time to stop by the cafe near the campus and got herself a steaming cup of coffee to warm herself up. 

  As she sat alone in the courtyard and drank her cup of coffee, she watched people pass her, giving their judgement stares towards her and like always ignored every single of one them. She rolled her eyes at one girl who seemed like a Tumblr kind of girl as she wore ugg boots and your stereotypical vest and woolly shit that made it look like she came out of a Tumblr image. The Tumblr Girl was the name Athena had given her, and blatantly stated her opinions in front of her and told her she should've kept her legs closed so that abomination had never been created.

   After Athena had rolled her eyes, scoffed and drank her coffee, Tumblr Girl had made it her mission to continue to spite her. 

  "Honestly, that thing that you and another manwhore created should've never been born. Honestly, do you have no morals?" Tumblr Girl had barked loudly causing a few people to stare in their direction. Again, Athena had done nothing, she was not bothered to let some girl tell her how she should've lived her life. Her silence made the girl much more confident.

  "That thing that you call a baby, is nothing but an accident that shouldn't have been created. It's a shame really, you seemed to have so much potential and look, wasting it on a something that is holding you back. I would be ashamed if I was you." she pouted sarcastically, and Athena felt something snap inside of her, had enough of her talking, it was okay if she teased her, but her child is the most important thing in her life and the best thing that could have ever happened. Sure, he was an accident, but a beautiful and amazing accident and she would not have some girl tell her child off.

  "Glad I'm not you aye? Because you would've been a terrible mother or person in general, oh wait you still are." Athena bit back, standing upright to glare at the person in front of her who had a surprised expression on her face until it twisted into pure anger.

   "I, at least I have a life, better than you or your abomination combined." Tumblr Girl scoffed at her, twirling a strand of her strawberry blond hair. Athena could've sworn she almost growled at her, she hated when people called her child an abomination, no child should be called that. It wasn't fair to them or their parents, it was better than aborting the child.