seventeen - whom?

are you okay?

"Hyung?"

"Yeah. Is that Youngjae?" Jaebum, who is fresh out of the shower once again, opens his front door to reveal a nervous looking Youngjae.

Again, Youngjae tries to glance away from his body.

Jaebum gestures with his hand for him to come in. This time, he's perfectly prepared; he has Nora kept in a separate room and made the living room anti-cat. Youngjae takes off his jacket as he takes a seat on the couch. Something about it feels nostalgic to him.

Wrapping only a towel around his shoulders which barely covered his upper body anyway, he looks over to Youngjae with a friendly smile. "I can make you some tea or coffee."

"...Coffee?" Youngjae peers up sheepishly. The elder nods with a grin and goes off to the kitchen in order to prepare the promised drink. Though, Youngjae still sits with an uneasy look on his face.

Is he really okay with drinking out of someone else's cup?

Youngjae, think about it.

You know Jaebum-hyung is a good person. You can count on him to be washing his dishes.

You only have to be okay with him.

Remember what he told you?

If you really return those feelings, eventually you two'll—

"Do you want milk in yours? Sugar?" Jaebum's low yet gentle voice calls out from the kitchen. Youngjae's cheeks go pink slightly, realizing that he was probably blanking out.

"I'll have milk, thank you," he replies in a quieter voice. The uneasy feeling never budges and still lingers, now attacking his heart and lungs. His breathing becomes a bit labored, and he tries his best to make it stop before Jaebum notices it.

For the next few minutes until the coffee is ready, the two never say a word to each other.

Youngjae is deep in thought as Jaebum brings two mugs of hot coffee to the living room couch. He hands him one of them as he sits, Youngjae nodding appreciatively.

"I invited a few of the other guys. They should be here in... ten minutes or so," the elder remarks with his deep toned voice, sighing into his mug and taking a long sip. He puts down his cup soon after, though, because he notices that Youngjae's hands are shaking. From the other's hands, he gently grabs the drink and places it on the coffee table.

"Youngjae," Jaebum calls out, his voice sounding like a melody. "Youngjae-ah."

The younger licks his lips nervously.

"Hyung,

kiss me."

A few seconds go by.

"W... What?"

Youngjae leans towards him, his eyes squinting in an unexplainable need for Jaebum. He doesn't seem to be in his right mind, as Jaebum views, and he believes it would be wrong to take advantage of that—