Who Would Have Thought Part 3.

Y/N POV.

I smiled as I read the text from her. I walked up to Kendall's room and sat on the bed and texted her back.

Y/n:"Miss me already huh😏"I pressed send and saw her typing away.

My biggest fan 😍💎:"Duh...but mostly the ice cream" I read the text and chuckled.

Y/n:"And yet I thought you actually missed me😢"

My biggest fan 😍💎:"I do Y/n/n...I'm tired"

Y/n:"Go sleep then love"

My biggest fan 😍💎:"You really are a charmer aren't you😳😏"

Y/n:"For a pretty girl like you...of course😍😏"

My biggest fan 😍💎:"😳Well I'm gonna go sleep now. Night Y/n/n"

Y/n:"Night love😊"I smiled and put my phone down. I changed into my sweats and laid down on Kenny's bed. I was busy on my phone when Kendall walked in. She crossed her arms and looked at me.

Y/n:"What?"I asked. She glared at me making me frown. What happened to her.

Kendall:"You're not sleeping here"She said with a stern voice. I looked at her confused. I always sleep with her when I stay over at their place..it's our thing and my sisters bunk with hers.

Y/n:"Uh why?"I asked confused.

Kendall:"You know why"She said. I raised my eyebrows trying to think what I did. Then it hit me making me chuckle and look at her.

Y/n:"You're mad cause I insulted Jordan?"I asked trying not to laugh. She threw a pillow at me making me chuckle.

Kendall:"It's not funny! He's not that bad Y/n"She said. I looked at her and woke up from the bed walking over to her.