Feeling's Part 3.

Y/N POV.

I sat in the living room and started working on some new material for my album. It's been coming along and so far it's been good and you could say Hailey is my inspiration since half of them are love songs. I want to admit my feeling for her but I'm honestly scared that she won't feel the same.

It may seem a little stupid to some people but to me it's not. I've been hurt before and it sucks and I just don't want to go through it again. She makes me go insane whenever I'm with her and there's not one moment that doesn't pass where I don't think about her eyes, her lips and that smile. That smile can light up my whole world and that cute laugh is a bonus. My phone started ringing bringing me out of my thoughts.

Y/n:"Hello..."I said still writing down lyrics on the paper.

Justine:"Hey Y/n...it's Justine"She said. I stopped writing and looked up to see it's two in the morning. Damn I was up that long.

Y/n:"Hey..Is everything okay?"I asked concerned.

Justine:"Yeah...but Hails is a little too drunk"She said making me chuckle. I woke up and and walked to the kitchen grabbing a water. 

Y/n:"Let me guess... I should come and pick her up?"I asked.

Justine:"Yes please. I would bring her with me but I'm sure you'll want your girlfriend and I have a interview tomorrow"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"It's fine...I'll be there in a few. Send me the details"I said.

Justine:"Okay..thanks Y/n/n"She said and hung up. I got the text and went down to the garage and hopped in my Range Rover driving over to the club. I arrived and the place and it was packed with paparazzi. I got out and took Hailey from Justine.

Hailey:"Babyyyyy!!!!!"She slurred out making me chuckle.

Justine:"I'm so sorry about this....she didn't really wanna stop"She said. I chuckled and helped Hailey to the car.

Y/n:"It's fine don't worry...got a ride?"I asked. She nodded and we bid our goodbyes. I got in the car and saw Hailey playing with the radio"Baby what are you doing?"I asked putting my seat belt.

Hailey:"I wanna listen to your music babe...they were playing it in the club and let's just say I got way to excited"She said trailing her hands down my chest to my area.

Y/n:"I-I think we should go"I said moving her hands towards her. The rain wasn't helping the whole situation since New York is constantly busy. We arrived back at the apartment and Hailey was way to active. The rain was pouring down making me take out my jersey and cover her up taking her inside.

Hailey:"Babe I can walk by myself..."She said pushing my hands away and almost falling before I caught her.

Y/n:"Woah I got you..."I said holding her up at looking at her. Our faces were inches apart and I could see her leaning in. I moved my head and helped her up the stairs. It's not that I didn't wanna kiss her its just I don't wanna take advantage of her. I put her down on the bed carefully making her pout.

Hailey:"Where you going?"She asked. I chuckled and slipped out my soaked shirt.

Y/n:"I need to shower babe..."I said throwing it in the basket. She pulled me closer to her and ran her hands down my abs making my breathe hitch.

Hailey:"Hmm..."She hummed pulling me down causing my body to crash on top of hers. She giggled causing me to chuckle"You're so amazing"She said tracing her fingers along my jaw line making me relax under her touch.