Who Would Have Thought Part 10.

Y/N POV.

The drive was filled with a comfortable silence with music playing in the background. Every now and then I'd look in Hailey's direction and admire her beauty. She looked at me and smiled.

Hailey:"So where are you taking me Y/l/n?"She asked. I chuckled and shook my head making her pout.

Y/n:"It's a surprise love"I said making her blush.

Hailey:"Tell me...."She whined making me chuckle"Please?"She asked leaning closer to me. I gulped and saw her faces inches from mines making my heart beat like crazy.

Y/n:"I-I.."I could feel her breathe on me making me lose my mind. I cleared my throat and focused back on the road. She laughed and pulled away looking at me.

Hailey:"You look a little hot Y/n"She said with a smirk"You feeling okay?"She asked. I nodded and kept my eyes on the road. Holy fuck! Was she trying to kill me or something.

I honestly think this girl is trying to kill me on our first date. Firstly she wears that dress and fuck that dress is wow especially on her and secondly she was inches away from my face making her looking really kissable. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft hand on mine as I was gripping the starring wheel for dear life so I wouldn't rip that dress off.

Hailey:"You okay?"She asked. I loosened my grip and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"Yeah..."I said. She pulled her hand away making me frown. I slowly moved my hand to hers and intertwined our fingers slowly making sure that she's fine with it. She smiled and kissed my cheek making me blush.

Hailey:"You're cute when you're nervous"She said. I blushed and let out a small laugh.

Y/n:"Yeah...pretty girls do that to me"I said. She blushed and nodded. We drove to our destination and I saw her eyes light up once she saw the place"Welcome to the Wilshire Grand Hotel"I said opening the door for her. She looked at me and smiled.

Hailey:"I've been dying to come here"She said. I intertwined our fingers and walked in with her.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked. She nodded as I saw her eyes light once we entered the hotel.

Hailey:"Yeah, all my friends have been here...but I never really got the chance with my busy schedule"She said. I nodded and went up to the front desk.

Y/n:"Y/l/n"I said. They guy nodded and gave me a small smile.

Guy:"Ah yes, everything is set up and ready for you and your date tonight"He said. I nodded and led her to the elevator.

Hailey:"Where are you taking me?"She asked. I chuckled and kissed her hand.

Y/n:"Trust me love"I said. She nodded and waited for the elevator doors to open. Once they opened we walked outside. We walked further outside till she saw a table for two set out with an amazing view of the city. She looked at me shocked.

Hailey:"Oh my god!"She said letting go of my hand and walking to the table. She examined it and the view and looked at me"You did this for me?"She asked. I walked closer to her and nodded.

Y/n:"I wanted this to be perfect. No fans. No paparazzi. No one else but you and me"I said looking at her. She smiled and hugged me burying her face in my chest.

Hailey:"Thank you"She said. I smiled and hugged her back and kissed her head.

Y/n:"It's my pleasure love"I said. She pulled away and smiled at me making me smile back. I pulled out her chair and gave her my signature smile"My lady"I said. She giggled and sat down while I walked to my chair.