Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.

HAILEY'S POV.

I woke up and found my arm wrapped around Y/n's waist and my head on her chest while she held me close making me smile a little. I looked up and saw her sleeping peacefully making me smile and sigh. I rested my head on her chest and saw the sunlight reflecting through the curtains while I traced small circles in her chest making me close my eyes again.

Ever since Y/n and I talked I've been feeling better then I ever did. Today was gonna be a big day and I hope everything would work out. I laid there smiling like an idiot thinking of the way Y/n was with me last night. It made me feel so protected and safe. I always feel safe with Y/n...no matter what. I felt her stir a little making me look up and see her eyes opening a little.

Y/n:"Hmm...morning princess"She said in a husky voice that always managed to make shivers go down my spin. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Hailey:"Morning Y/n/n"I said making her smile at me. I adjusted myself and put my head on the pillow making her put her head in my neck and hold me. I giggled and tried to push her away"Y/n/n...that tickles"I said making her chuckle but keep her head there.

Y/n:"Did you sleep okay?"She asked making me smile and nod.

Hailey:"Yeah, plus you were holding onto me for dear life so I don't think anything could get close to me...even in my dreams"I said making her laugh.

Y/n:"Well, I did say that I'd protect you"She said pulling away and looking at me. I blushed making her chuckle and little and kiss my forehead.

Hailey:"I wanna take you somewhere...."I said making her look at me and raise a eyebrow.

Y/n:"Today?"She asked.

Hailey:"Yip.....but a little later on"I said making her hover over me and put her hands by the side of my head. Holy mother of god

Y/n:"Where?"She asked making me shake my head.

Hailey:"I'm not gonna a tell you....its a surprise"I said making her pout. I saw a little smirk appear in her face making me look at her confused. She leaned closer to me making me gulp and look at her. Don't let her get to you Baldwin! No sexual thoughts. Nothing.

Y/n:"Please Hails?"She asked making me shake my head again. Think with your head not your lower part.

Hailey:"If I tell you it won't be a surprise"I said making her pout more. She had a mischievous smile on her face making me look at her confused. I felt hands trail from my hips down to me legs and then back to my hips making me gulp. Fuck! Fuck! Don't let her win!

Y/n:"Please babe?"She asked whispering in my ear making me let out a unexpected moan. I could feel her smirk making me take a deep breathe. Holy hell! Why cant she be ugly or something?

Hailey:"Uh...I-I-"I was cut off by the door swinging open making us both look and see the girls with wide eyes and then smirks. Thank you God

Kendall:"Oh-uh sorry guys....didn't know you were busy"She said trying to suppress a laugh. God does love me.

Hailey:"No its fine actually"I said making Y/n look at me and frown. I pushed her off me and quickly got out from the bed"She was just uhm....seeing if something was in my eye"I said making them give me that "don't fuck with me" look.