Who Would Have Thought Part 5.

Y/N POV.

The drive to Hailey's house was quite but very comfortable. We arrived at her place and I parked the car and got out to open the door for her. She flashed me a adorable smile that made me feel all giddy inside.

Hailey:"Thanks Y/n/n"She said. I nodded and followed her to the door. She opened the door and turned to me giving me a big smile"Come in"She said.

I walked in and her place suited her perfectly. Beautiful and simple, just the way I like it. I followed her to the couch and sat down next to her. She turned to me and smiled.

Hailey:"So what do you wanna do?"She asked. I shrugged not really knowing what to do.

Y/n:"I'm not sure to be really honest...."I said. She nodded and started to think. She pouted and rested her head on the palm of her hand and looked like she was in deep thought. She looks so cute right now.

Hailey:"Let's go to the beach!"She said excited. I chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Okay but I need to-"

Hailey:"No silly I mean let's go to the beach...we could walk on the beach"She said. I nodded and smiled thinking how nice that would be.

Y/n:"But I really wanted to see you in a bikini"I said pouting. She blushed and looked down but threw a pillow at me.

Hailey:"In your dreams Y/l/n"She said. I chuckled and winked at her.

Y/n:"Well I am day dreamer so who knows..."I said making her blush even harder. I chuckled and stuck my hand out"Come on love, let's go"I said. She woke up and dragged me to the car.

I chuckled at how excited she was and opened the door for her. Our drive to the beach was filled with laughs and singing which was quite interesting I must say. We exited the car and started walking to the beach.

Hailey:"This is like the perfect time to come to the beach"She said as she saw the sunset. I nodded and looked forward.

Y/n:"You know I haven't been to the beach for about five months"I said.
She looked at me wide eyed.

Hailey'"Wait,really!?"She asked. I nodded and sat on the sand looking up at her.

Y/n:"Yeah,I've been really busy lately and I really haven't time for myself so..."I said trailing off. She sat down next to me and gave me a big smile.

Hailey:"Well I think that we should go sometime"She said. I looked at her and smirked.

Y/n:"We?"I asked amused. She looked at me and blushed but nodded.

Hailey:"Yeah....but I guess you could call the others girls"She said. I chucked and shook my head making her raise an eyebrow at me.

Y/n:"I'd like to spend a whole day with you...the famous Hailey Rhode Baldwin"I said. When ever I said her name its like it rolled off my tongue perfectly. Just like her.

Hailey:"Are you always such a flirt?"She asked. I chuckled and looked at the the ocean in front of us.

Y/n:"Always but I'm not what people make me out to be"I said. She looked at me and frowned.

Hailey:"What do you mean?"She asked moving closer to me and looking forward.

Y/n:"People paint me out to be this fifteen year old girl who is a spoilt, charming and a player"I said looking at her"I'm not a player and I never will be. They always refer to me as that just because I'm always around the hottest celebrities and stuff but I'm not"I said. To other people it wouldn't really be a big deal to be known as that but I honestly hated it.