Drifting Part 2.

Y/N POV.

One day before the gala....

We arrived in London as soon as we did we slept. We slept for a few hours and then went out to get a few drinks and explore the place. I always loved London since I was a kid and since we spent a few Christmases here as well. Myself and Hailey talked for hours yesterday making me happy but sad since I couldn't hold her or kiss her.

Payton:"Hey Y/n/n...we gotta go meet up with the girls"She said making me nod and grab my phone. We got in the car a drove over the studio talking and laughing the way there.

We arrived at the studio at sat down waiting for the girls. I was busy going in Instagram and stuff when I heard the door open making me put my phone away and smile at them. They smiled at me and looked down looking a little shy. I saw Payton and Perrie eyeing each other making me smirk. I knew it was something.

Y/n:"Hey girls....its nice to meet you girls"I said making them smile and pull me in for hugs. We all hugger each other and sat down.

Jade:"Its so surreal to be working with you"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Same here...I'm a huge fan of you girls actually... My niece loves you"I said making them awe. I cleared my throat and smirked at  Payton"Girls....this is Payton"I said making them smile and mumble small hey's to her.

Payton:"Hey...."She said eyeing Perrie making me chuckle and the other girls smirk knowingly.

Y/n:"Alright!"I said clapping my hands making them snap out of their gaze and look down"Let's get to work"I said making them all nod. We spent hours working on the songs and recording it piece by piece building up yo where we want it to be. I smiled at them making them smile back.

Perrie:"These came out amazing!"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"It did but it was all you girls....you are amazing"I said making them blush and mumble thank you's. I looked at them and smirked at and idea came to mind"Why don't we do a live recording for the songs...."I said making them look at me questionably.

Jesy:"What do you mean?"She asked.

Y/n:"We could release the songs live....a live recording"I said making them still look unsure"Your fans will love it!"I said making them think but nod. We all posted it on social media making people go insane. It was about three in the afternoon right now and we were planning on going live at four.

The managers and me as the producer thought it would be a good die a so everyone is in board. We got in the studio and all smiled at each other. I see them set up a camera making time a little nervous.

Y/n:"You girls will be amazing just relax"I said making them nod. I saw Payton give Perrie a small smile making her calm down instantly. Oh yeah! Definitely something going on.

Payton:"Alright....let's start"She said making us nod.

[Intro: Jesy & Jade]
When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

[Verse 1: Jade & Jesy]
We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face