You're Mine.

Y/N POV.

I walked off stage stage and got pulled into bone crushing hugs by the girls. I chuckled and tried to hug them back.

Camila:"Oh my god! That was amazing"She said as they all pulled away. I chuckled and nodded trying to avoid the glares from the others.

Y/n:"It was and I think you girls album is gonna be a huge hit...it's really good girls"I said earning smiles from them.

Lauren:"Could we talk?"She asked me shyly. I nodded and cleared my throat.

Y/n:"Uh sure..."I said. I felt Hailey's eyes on me while the others eyed Lauren.

Lauren:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Lauren...what was that?"I asked referring to the song's.

Lauren:"I'm sorry Y/n...I really am"She said looking at me with those eyes. God those eyes, those eyes were beautiful but I loved a certain pair of hazel ones better.

Y/n:"Lauren..."I said taking a deep breathe and looking at her"I was in love with you and you cheated on me. It hurt me in more ways then one but you can't come back and all of a sudden want me back because you suddenly realised that you screwed up"I said.

Lauren:"I know Y/n but can't you give me another chance?"She asked. Everyone looked at me and I sighed and shook my head.

Y/n:"Lauren I can't put myself through that all over again. It took me moths to get over you...and I finally am. I moved on Lauren and you should to"I said making her frown"I'm sure there's someone out there for you...just give it time"I said making her nod.

Lauren:"I guess so..."She said. I smiled and opened my arms for her.

Y/n:"Hug?"I asked making her nod and hug me. I hugged her and smiled finally letting myself move on from her. She pulled away and gave me a small smile.

Lauren:"I'll see you around Y/l/n"She said making me smile.

Y/n:"Same here Jauregui"I said. They went to their dressing room a while I walked back to the girls and guys.

Kim:"So how'd that go?"She asked. I shrugged and drank my water.

Y/n:"Fine. I'm over it and she'll get over it"I said making them nod.

Hailey:"So you don't love her anymore?"She asked biting her lip and looking at me.

Y/n:"No I'm-"I was cut off by lips on mine. I was shocked at first but kissed back not caring if people were around us. She wrapped her arms around my neck a while wrapped mines around her waist. We pulled away from each other breathless.

Hailey'"You're mine"She said before pecking my lips and smiling at me. I nodded really fast probably looking like an idiot.

Y/n:"Uh y-yeah.... All yours"I said mesmerised by her eyes. She smirked and pulled away. The girls were smirking while the guys were starring at me smirking and wiggling their eyebrows.

Hailey:"You should go and change so we can leave"She said.

Y/n:"Uh yeah..."I said nodding and walking to my dressing room. What the fuck just happened! Not that I'm complaining cause it's Hailey Baldwin but what was that...kissing me out of the blue. I changed into this👇

 I changed into this👇