Don't Judge Me Part 4.

HAILEY'S POV.

I was still trying to process everything that was happening. I didn't even know Y/n left because I just zoned out on everything and anything. They were all telling me things and right now all I wanted to do was go home and go out so that's what I was going to do. I got up and started walking to the door. They all followed me and Kendall stopped me.

Khloe:"Hailey all you have to do is talk to her"She said. I shook my head.

Kendall:"Just get her to come home"She said with pleading eyes. We heard the door open and all gasped at the sight.

"No Need"

We all froze at the sight in front of us. There she stood. Y/n Y/l/n looking hot as ever. She was a hundred before but now she looks like a fucking million. She looked extremely different tho. She cut her hair and she definitely worked out. She looked more...chiseled.

Y/n:"Since when you guys get so speechless"She said putting her bags down. We all stood still wondering if we were seeing things or what.

I honestly didn't know what and who to believe anymore at this point. I know Y/n  wouldn't cheat but her history with girls isn't really clean or the best. Kendall let go of my hand and slowly walked towards Y/n.

Kendall:"Y/n?"She asked. Y/n smiled and opened her arms. How I crave those hugs.

Y/n:"I'm here Kenny..."She said making Kendall and her everyone else run towards her. They all tackled her in hugs while I stayed back. They all pulled away and Y/n sent me a small smile"Hi Hailey"She said. I was a bit taken back cause I honestly wasn't expecting her to talk to me.

Hailey:"Uh hi"I said. She nodded and looked at everyone who was still shocked.

Y/n:"I visited Mom,Dad, Kris and Caitlyn who cried a lot"She said chuckling"You guys acted as if I died"She said. Something was off about her and everyone could tell.

Kim:"Well, you did disappear for six days so we did actually think you died"She said. She shrugged and pulled her keys out and threw it on the table.

Y/n:"Sadly I didn't but anyways..."She said looking at us"I'm going to a  party so you guys are all invited...oh and Hailey you can bring Jordan if you'd like"She said taking everyone by surprise.

Abel:"Wait...what?"He asked confused. She laughed and picked her bags up.

Y/n:"I said she can bring Jordan...I don't really care anyways"She said. Okay now was my turn to be totally confused. She walked up the stairs leaving all of us confused.

Khloe:"What the actual fuck"She said making all of us nod. Her sisters sighed making all of us look at them.

Freya:"We should have known this was coming...."She said looking at Hanna. We all looked at them confused.

Kanye:"What are you talking about?"He asked confused.

Hanna:"Y/n finally doesn't give a fuck anymore"She said making Kim and her sisters eyes go wide.

Kim:"No!"She said shaking her head.

Khloe:"How fucking wonderful"She said rubbing her head.

Bella:"Can someone tell us what the fuck is going on!"She said. I walked towards Bella and Gigi. The guys stood next to me waiting for an explanation. They all turned to us and sighed.

Kylie:"She went through this when Lauren broke up with her for a good year"She said. A year!

Hailey:"What are you talking about?"I asked scared now.