I Want This Part 1.

Y/N POV.

It's been two days since Hailey and I got back together and it was going well. We were slowly getting back into old habits with each other but it wasn't hard considering even when we were a part it was still kind off the same. Kind off.

We were both clearing up our schedule's so we could have a few days off and spend some quality time together. Myself and Hailey's relationship started out with so much of drama and she didn't deserve it so I wanna do something special for her.

Hailey is honestly the most sweetest and most beautiful person in my eyes and I wanna make her feel like she's special. I picked out the place for us to stay in and made sure that it was romantic enough. When she asked me to be her first I was shocked but I didn't want to rush anything with her so I'm not gonna rush it on this vacation.

I finished all my recordings and interviews up and drove home to see the girls cars parked outside making me smile. I parked my car and walked to the door to be pulled in a bear hug. As soon as her sweet scent filled my nose I smiled and hugged her back.

Y/n:"Hey baby"I said pulling away and looking at her. She smiled and pecked my lips a few times.

Hailey:"Hey babe..."She said smiling. I smiled back and kissed her nose making her giggle.

Y/n:"How was your day babe?"I asked wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Hailey:"Busy and super tiring"She said making me nod. I kissed her lips and pulled away giving her a small smile.

Y/n:"Well, now you can finally relax with me when we get to our destination"I said making her nod.

Hailey:"And I can't wait"She said kissing me again. I pulled away and gave her a small smile before connecting our lips again. We heard someone clear their throats making us pull away and look at them.

Freya:"Can you two ever stop kissing?"She asked making me chuckle and Hailey blush.

Y/n:"No...not really"I said making her roll her eyes.

Freya:"Well, Mom said that dinner will be ready in a few"She said making me nod. I looked at Hailey and smiled.

Y/n:"Let's go up to my room...I wanna cuddle"I said making her giggle and nod. We walked in my room and both jumped on my bed. I laid down while she sat up and went on her phone groaning.

Hailey:"God... There's so many email's"She said typing away on her phone. I sat up and kissed her neck and rested my head on her shoulder.

Y/n:"Do you trust me?"I asked.

Hailey:"Yes...why?"She asked looking at me.

Y/n:"Put your phone down...."I said making her put her phone down and look at me confused"Now just relax...."I said massaging her shoulders feeling how tense she was.

She sighed and moved her head to the side a little and letting out a small moan making me smile a little. I slipped my hands under her shirt and resumed massaging her shoulders. Her shirt lifted up a little making me lean forward and leave small kisses on her back making her let out small moans. God I love those sounds

All of a sudden I felt lips on mine making me smile into the kiss. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me cupping my face and deepening the kiss making me moan. I moved my hands to her waist and traced small circles on her exposed skin making her moan into the kiss.

I sat up straight and wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck and bit my lip tugging it a little making me let out a throaty moan. She moved her hands down to my jeans and undid the button pulling the zipper down when we heard a knock making us both stop and pulling away panting.