Offical Part 1.

Y/N POV.

I sat there looking at her waiting for her to continue. She bit her lip and looked at the ground then me. I sighed and woke up sitting on the coffee table in front her.

Y/n:"Babe you can tell me...I'm not gonna bite"I said making her giggle. I smiled at that sound and kissed her hand"What's on your mind love?"I asked looking at her.

Hailey:"So...I wanted to ask you something"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Baby, I know...you said that already"I said making her let out a nervous laugh. I pecked her lips and looked at her.

Hailey:"I was wondering if we could...go public"She said. I pulled away from her and looked at her raising a eyebrow.

Y/n:"As in telling the world that we're dating?"I asked making her nod.

Hailey:"I've been thinking about it a lot and I'm really happy and I really want this and not being able to affectionate with you in public kills me"She said making me smile and kiss her.

Y/n:"I like that idea....I like it a lot"I said making her smile. She pecked my lips once more before pulling away and pulling me next to her.

Hailey:"So how should we do it?"She asked. I chuckled and smirked at her making her roll her eyes and hit my hand"Perv"She said making me chuckle even more.

Y/n:"Sorry I couldn't help it"I said making her shake her head but smile"I wouldn't mind making out with you in front of everyone"I suggested while kissing her neck making her giggle.

Hailey:"Babe as much as I love kissing you that's a horrible idea"She said making me pout. She kissed my pout and pulled away kissing my nose.

Y/n:"Hmmm....how's about posting a picture on Instagram"I suggested making her nod and smile.

Hailey:"Okay!"She said grabbing her phone. I chuckled at how excited she was and couldn't help but stare at her and smile. She turned to looked at me and smile"What?"She asked confused.

Y/n:"Nothing... You're just beautiful"I said making her blush. I chuckled and pulled her on my lap. She handed me her phone and looked at me.

Hailey:"So what should we-"I cut her off by kissing her lips and taking the picture. I felt her smile into the kiss making me smile as well. I pulled away and kissed her nose making her giggle.

Y/n:"So what do you think?"I asked showing her the picture. Her hands were holding my face while my other hand held her chin. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Hailey:"I love it!"She said grabbing her phone and going on Instagram. I chuckled and kissed her shoulder.

Y/n:"Send me the picture"I said making nod. She sent me the picture and I went Instagram posting the picture. I captioned it"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason😊" I tagged her and posted it.

I got a notification seeing that she posted and picture and tagged me. She captioned it"Hers😍❤"Making me smile. Her phone went off and she smiled big and saw my post. She looked at her phone and blushed.

Hailey'"Baby..."She said putting her phone down and kissing my face multiple times. I chuckled and kissed her lips.

Y/n:"It's true my love.."I said making her blush even more. I heard our phones going off like crazy making us laugh.

Hailey:"Guessing everyone knows now"She said. I nodded and pecked her lips once more.

Y/n:"Now I finally get to call you mine Babygirl"I said making her nod and smile.