Y/N..... or .....Alex?

I walked into my first period, head held low and face covered by my head of hair. Well, the half of my head of hair. My hair was long and wavy, coming down to about my chest and half of my head was shaved. As I walked to the back of the room, I look up to see where exactly I was going. I reach my normal seat in the back corner and let my teacher lecture on about our lesson that day. I just stare at my paper until class is over.
          The final bell rang and I jumped out of my seat, practically running to my locker to get my things for after school softball practice and make it to the practice fields in time. I get dressed and put my hair up in a ponytail since it is required. Even though Im short, I'm still pretty good in sports since I have freakishly fast reflexes and I am pretty fast when running, the fastest on the team actually. I look up at the overlooking track field and see some figure standing there. My attention is ripped away when someone yells heads up. I look over and the softball is heading right at me. Raising my glove I catch it and toss it over to the side. Who was that standing on the track field? I think as we finish up practice.
          When I get home I am greeted by my parents,"How was practice?" They ask, smiling widely. "Terrible," I mumble as I walk up the stairs. I close my door and lock it. Thinking about the man on the track.

Time Skip

          When I walk into my first period again, I don't see my teacher but an old substitute. She starts calling roll when she reaches my name,"Y/N?" I cringe at my birth-name,"I prefer Alex." She looked over her glasses,"Alex isn't in any part of your name. That mean that I'm calling you Y/N." I roll my eyes and begin mumbling,"Old fucker isn't in your name but it's what I call you." The old sub gets up and takes off her glasses,"Y/N! Go to the principles office! NOW!" "Gladly," I smile sarcastically and collect my stuff to walk out of the room. This is going to be a hell of a day.