Untitled Part 10

"Your house is bigger than I imagined,"Dark said, sitting down on your porch. "Okay, hold on and I'll be out in a second with my stuff," You say walking into the house. You make your way upstairs and open the door to your room. You grab the suitcase that is under your bed and make a quick mental note of when your parents are going to arrive home in two months. You begin dazing out but soon regain your awareness and realize that you are done packing your clothes into your suitcase so you grab your giant stuffed Pikachu and head outside. The first step outside, you see Dark and Anti wrestling in the grass and Blank sitting in a tree observing what Anti and Dark are doing. "Okay stop wrestling and let's go before one of you accidentally kill each other. Blank jumps down from the tree and Anti and Dark get up from the ground and you all start off towards your new home.

*Time Skip to Anti's house*

You get up to your new room and set down all of your things. Abruptly, a knock comes from your door and Anti's voice is heard soon after,"Since you have a new wardrobe, that should be what you wear now," and you hear him walk away. Getting the hint, you put on the first outfit he picked out for you which was a black velvet crop top, a black skater skirt, full body fishnets, a black choker with a silver ring in the middle, and some platform combat boots with a cat cutout in the heel. You look at yourself in the mirror and you immediately make a weird face. "How can he think this would look good on me?" you say quietly to yourself as you step through your door and into the hallway. You get downstairs and the three notice your outfit,"Damn, I like it," Dark says looking you up and down. You feel yourself getting slightly uncomfortable by his actions. "Guys, she's getting uncomfortable," Anti says punching Dark in the arm. He gets up and walks over to you, leaning close to your ear,"It does look really good on you though," he pulls away with a smirk. You look down at your feet, not wanting anyone to see the light pink flush across your face. "OOOOOOOH! Hell yea! I just beat the fucking level!" Blank yells at the tv screen, making everyone look up at him. You laugh and sit on the couch next to him, feeling a slight headache coming on. You all join the game, shooting the opposing team. You and Blank decide to mess with Anti and Dark who was on the opposing team. Blank went in front of Dark and Anti, distracting them from defending their base. You snuck in from behind and placed a motion sensor behind them and took the teams flag. Then when Anti or Dark moved, they died immediately. "Ha! We fucking got you!" You yell, getting in Anti's face. "Well done," Anti says in a sarcastic voice. You suddenly grab your head, starting to get dizzy. The last thing you hear is Anti yelling out to alert the others.