Sickness

"Alex? Alex!" you hear a familiar voice say as you come back down to earth. "Huh? What?" you look around and see Blank looking down at you on the floor. You stand up, wondering what happened,"Why the hell was I on the floor?" Anti grabs your shoulder,"Are you okay? You just randomly collapsed and we couldn't get you to wake up." Finally standing, you rub the top of your head trying to rid yourself of the pounding in your head,"Yea, I'm fine, my head is just killing me." Anti shakes his head,"You need to get some rest, you just passed out for fuck's sake!" You sit down on the nearby couch,"Maybe you're right. God, my head fucking hurts. Did I hit it on the way down?" Dark sits down next to you,"Don't know. It happened so quick while you were walking behind us, we don't know." You sighed,"I'm gonna go take a nap to calm this god damn headache." You stand up and walk upstairs, going to "your room."

*Time Skip*

You walked downstairs and saw Dark and Anti wrestling with Blank standing in a corner eating pizza. "Alex! You're awake!" Blank yells as he runs over to you,"Do you feel any better?" You grin slightly at the sight of Anti holding Dark in a headlock,"Yea, I feel a lot better. Thanks for asking." Anti tightens his grip on Dark, making Darks face turn red and finally making him tap out,"HA! Fucking got you!" Anti yells making both you and Blank to turn your attention to them. "Oh, hey Alex. Doin better?" Anti asks standing up and wiping his pants off from the dirty ground. You giggled a bit at the fact that they cared,"Yes, I'm fine Anti." Suddenly, a wave of nausea rushes over you, making you instantly clutch your stomach and bend over. "Alex!" Blank yells, running over to help you balance yourself. You try to let out a noise, any noise at all, but your vocal chords seem like they quit on you. Your vision starts to go black but when your eyes open, you're in your old family home sitting between your mom and your dad. You see the way they used to be, always at home and happy together. Old memories flooded your brain and you begin to feel slightly upset at the fact that you're family is now so broken. You close your eyes for a quick second and open them at Anti's place. "What happened? Are you okay?" Dark asks once he sees you're awake. You shake your head slightly,"How long was I out?" "About two hours," Anti inputs,"What exactly happened?" You sit up and hold your head in your hands,"I don't know. I got hit with a wave of nausea and passed out I guess..." you neglect to tell them about your "vision" for now, hoping it will never come up again. "Guys, I need to go to my normal life. People have probably been wondering where I am, and if my parents are contacted on their business trip then they may file a missing persons report. I want to come back. I will come back, I mean, you guys are the key to unlocking what or who I am, Im not gonna pass that up. Whaddaya say?" They look at each other. "Hmm...I have an idea, but it may be annoying,"Anti says. You all look at him in confusion,"Let me explain."