The Ministry of Magic

I dedicate this to the fabulous InsufferableKnowItAl 😘😘 thank you for my covers dawling! 😍😘

PSA first: Y'all...

There's so much anger in the world right now. I feel as if I need to share this. I can't handle all of these cruel posts anymore. I've been noticing more and more hatred all over Wattpad lately... to when I can get on here, which is very seldom at this stage in my life, because my family needs me more right now... My stories are for fun and an escape from reality. NONE OF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. It's an exaggerated fanfic from my point of view of The Harry Potter Magical World. Which means I can create my spin on it, because it's a fanfic based story... there are waaay more serious problems in the world right now than nitpicking some fictional characters and my choices on how I choose to write them in their versions of actions or personalities. To which really, can be imagined however we picture. Because JK Rowling gave us the stories of when her characters were in the adolescences of the Hogwarts years... and I use the next chapters of their adult lives to create a world of how I think it might've happened... a lot happens in your lifetime from how you think from being a child, a teenager, to an adult. Your mindset matures and changes with every stage.

I wanted to bring attention to everyone to please be mindful of your words, because they can really hurt. So please... I beg you, let's all try to be nicer to one another. Wattpad used to be so much fun... it's taken a drastic turn I've noticed over the past few years. And I'm subconsciously thinking, damn... maybe this is why I've kept away for so long too? To not see this meanness anymore... but I'm hopeful, times will change and being nice will overcome. But, on a last note... I want to thank you, and especially thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my readers and supporters of my stories. I love you all. And I see you all my darlin's... 🥰 And I hope I can reach those who don't care as much for my stories, to hopefully change their minds one day. So be open minded when you're reading my stories. It's a roller coaster of emotions, and I'm here to help us all get away for awhile from all the stresses of our day to day lives and share some love and a laugh or two...

And... for crying out fucking loud, drink some giggle water and relax. It's just not that serious y'all... And I want to thank everyone for your support once more... I have over 900,000 views, almost 1 million, on this story and I just can't believe it!! This was my first Dramione ever. I loved creating it and I can't wait to finish up my other Dramione stories. And I hope all this cruelty goes away by the time I return to update. Thank you again! I love you all...

Southernmuggle 💙

POV: Hermione Granger. September 1, 2000.

It's been two years now that the war has been over. I graduated from Hogwarts in 1999 and Ron and I were married this past summer in June.

The wedding was beautiful and everything we could have imagined. Except for the fact my parents weren't there... Their memories can never be restored. We tried everything and I finally have accepted I needed to move on with my life with my new family and my new husband, Ronald Weasley. I always felt apart of them. They welcomed me as one of their own after my fifth year at Hogwarts. It took a bit longer with me to becoming accepted into the Weasley's, rather than Harry... Because, Mrs. Weasley wasn't too fond of the perceived 'Hermione Granger...' she believed that ratchet woman, Rita Skeeter's lies in the 'Daily Prophet.' Nevertheless, I eventually won her over, and now I'm one of them.

Everything was back to normal. Ron was working at the joke shop with George and helping him cope with the loss of Fred over these past few years. George really has come back around since Ron started working with him.