Happy Valentine's Day... Part Two.(EXPLICIT)

POV: The Draco Malfoy. 😍😘

I returned back to St. Mungo's from collecting a few items of Hermione's clothes that I thought she might need from her flat. We will return on another day to gather everything else when that bloody bastard isn't there either. Because she's moving in with me. I'm going to tell her before we leave the hospital.

I entered her room with Luna reading a copy of that damn Quibbler, upside down. I laughed in my head oh Merlin.

"How's my girl?" I asked Luna who was sitting by Hermione's bedside. "She's very well. Still a little weak but she's doing good." Luna smiled at me and returned to her magazine.

I sat down on the other side of the bed looking at my beautiful Hermione. Even when she's been through hell, this girl still was drop dead gorgeous.

I picked up her hand and rubbed my thumb gently across the top of her hand. She began to stir. She felt my hand and began to wake. "Draco?" She softly spoke in a whisper. "I'm here baby... I'm here." I kissed her captivating lips that had me always wanting her as if I were her sex slave.

She started crying and I wiped the tears away with my fingers. Seeing the pain she had just endured made me want to rip that asshole's throat out.

"I love you Draco." She told me turning my hand over and kissing the inside of my palm. "I love you too, baby." I kissed the outside of her hand.

"I'll leave you two now. It's good to see you both. Even in horrible circumstances like this. You can take her home whenever she's ready." Luna smiled getting up, Hermione stopped her.

"Luna?! You helped me? Oh darling thank you. It's so good to see you." My sweet Hermione was so moved to see Luna. "You're welcome. We'll catch up another time. I'll send you an owl. Bye you two." "Luna!" She turned around to face me as I yelled at her before she left. "Thank you truly, for helping the love of my life." We both smiled as she nodded and walked out the door.

"You saved me Draco." Hermione breathlessly stated. "Well I guess I owed you one didn't I?" I teased her kissing her sweet pink lips.

"Well, at least the only good to come out of this, is that now we can be together for the world to know." Hermione lovingly told me as I brushed a strand of her wavy hair off her face.

"My dream finally coming true, that I've wanted since I was bloody eleven years old." I stated firmly laughing as she smiled at me. Her smile made my heart stop.

"Do you want your Valentine's Day gift before we leave to go home?" I asked her squeezing her hand gently. "Am I going home with you?" She innocently asked me. "You're moving in with me as we speak." I demanded. She wasn't going to argue with me on this. She nodded with agreement smiling. I leaned in to kiss her again. "Okay Malfoy, now where's my present?" She teased me with a wink.

"I planned this a little differently. However, I think this is fitting." I laughed. I stood up to kneel beside her bed to look more deeply into her beautiful big brown eyes.

"The first time I saw you, that first day on the train to Hogwarts, I liked you way more than I wanted to admit. The second time I saw you, our second year, I hated you for making me feel the way I did. The third time I saw you, our third year, my feelings for you took over like an eternity filled fountain of Amortentia. The fourth time I saw you, in Professor Snape's class, I humiliated you because I was crazy about you. The fifth time I saw you, I knew you were the one. The sixth time I saw you, I needed you through my darkest time in my life." I paused watching her tears stroll down her face. I felt my eyes burning trying not to cry myself.