A Second Honeymoon. Part Two...

POV: Hermione.

Draco and I hurried to dress in our island clothes with our wands in hand, ready to meet Moké on our porch, viewing the ocean of black sand and turquoise clear water... that will forever remind me of Draco's addicting eyes.

Moké was looking out into the sea. Slowly inhaling and exhaling in the breeze surrounding him. He truly loved and honored his homeland. I also came to the realization that this man never aged! He still looked exactly as he did the first time I met him almost nineteen years ago.

"Alright Bra, do that crazy whirlpool semi sonic black hole thingy..." Moké sweetly asked with his surfer mentality tone. We laughed together knowing he meant for Draco to make us apparate. Draco held my hand and took hold of Moké's enormous forearm with the other. Disappearing in a flash to the cave hidden in a mountain just several kilometers away from our house.

We jolted in place just outside the haunting ominous secret cave. Moké shook his long wild black wavy hair feeling dizzy. "That's always awful. How do you do that all the time?!" He barked in chuckles at us. As we smiled back, knowing it must be extremely difficult for an outsider to adjust to such a shock. "Light up those wands Mr. and Mrs. M!" Moké instructed with a mischievous grin.

"Draco is this safe?!" I hushed to him to keep from Moké hearing. "Of course baby. He's brought me here on one other occasion. Now it's your turn." He kissed my lips to assure me. "Lumos." We both spoke aloud taking each other's hands interlocking at the knuckles, following Moké into the inner secretive world.

The further we went the more excitingly frenzied I became. The cave was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Covered in magnificent crystals sparkling and glittering against our lit wands. I squeezed Draco's hand so intensely he winced "Ow, babe... It's fine." Looking at me lovingly and winked.

I suddenly heard a waterfall deep within the cave.

Then I noticed an illuminated pool built within the cave glowing brightly in a white clear colorization. I almost needed my sunglasses. The waterfall I heard was splashing itself into the pool in a soothing tonality. Moké began to speak as Draco wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Punawai o ka wa opiopio." Moké's words echoed the black stone room. Draco translated for me. "The Fountain Of Youth." He gazed at me for my reaction.

"An actual fountain of youth?! Draco you're just now telling me this?!" I was annoyed and full of questions. "How long have you known about this?!"

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I couldn't until the moment was right. The cave calls to Moké and his family only. I couldn't tell you until we were here alone in the cave because of its magic. The fountain has belonged to his family for generations. He cares for us and would like for us to continue the tradition." Draco explained making me feel somewhat better. Draco had mysterious deep rooted secrets that he revealed to me throughout our relationship and marriage through the years. This  one however, was of the utmost surprising. So far...

"Will you drink with me?" He asked as my stomach practically dropped to my feet. "WHAT?!" I laughed in disbelief.

"We will live as the age of forty forever, my darling." He held my hands looking deeply into my eyes. I then spewed out more questions...

"Is it safe? What about the girls? What about your parents? Won't people notice in our world?! And wait a minute how old is Moké?!" I seriously let out in one breath.

Draco laughed laying his hand on my cheek. "You are so amazingly adorable, my love." And kissed my lips. Then began answering me.

"It's safe, the girls can come here with their spouses when Moké says they can. However, we must keep them in the dark until then. My parents can not know because of my father's weakness for power. He would do unimaginable things for this fountain. I can not trust him." He paused feeling somber. Then shook his head chuckling at my last few questions.

"Hermione we are from the Wizarding world. They will not notice, thinking we were using anti-aging potions. And lastly, Moké is of the age of twenty-five. Really being three hundred and fifty-two years old." Draco foretold me as my mouth dropped finding out his age. Thinking... if only Nicholas Flammel knew about this, he wouldn't have needed the sorcerers stone!

"We'll live forever Hermione. Exactly as we are." Draco declared wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his warm tanned body.

"Draco I wish you would have told me this when I was in my twenties." I rolled my eyes laughing.

Draco firmly announced now cupping my face in his talented hands. "You look exactly as you did that first day I saw you at the Ministry over eighteen years ago. Coming out of your office in that tight skirt calling my name to come and take you." He sweetly expressed as I blushed smirking. Draco still looked as handsome, young, and sexily captivating as he did that day at the Ministry as well. Our generation aged differently than our parents and grandparents before us. We were younger looking everyday it seemed. I was even mistaken for the girl's sister on many occasions as to which I loved...

I finally agreed to drink after about thirty minutes of convincing from Draco.

We walked hand and hand to the edge of the little vibrant lake. Moké spoke in his native tongue summoning an opal opened faced shell out of the water. Draco lifted it up with his hands. Dipping the elixir into the hallow shell for us to drink.

He offered the bright liquor to me first. Holding it to my lips to drink. The fountain of youth tasting like sweetened cotton candy. Tickling down my throat.

I felt an instant radiation and feeling forever young with the potionlike river flowing through my veins.

Draco then drank his portion as I watched him.

We both smiled at each other finishing our new venture with a kiss. He placed the shell back into the water.

Draco took me in his loving arms once again to tell me... "Now our love will truly last for eternity, for the eternal ages my darling." Kissing me until Moké blurted aloud...

"Alright you two! Let's get going! I got a luau I'm hosting in an hour and I gotta check on the pig." He contagiously joked as we joined him in laughter.

Draco kissed my lips and soon we were back at our Hawaiian hideaway to luxuriate in our lusciousness.