Draco's Punishment...

POV: Hermione... Play the song lovers 😍😘

I'd been torturing Draco for two weeks because of his lies and deceit. The girls were away at school now so I could continue my plans further for my husband's punishment.

I was walking around Malfoy Manor completely nude driving him mad in agony. Every day and every night I was divested in nakedness. Except for work of course...

I woke up to hearing Draco moaning my name in the middle of the night last night, "Heeerrrmmmiioonne, 'Miiioonnne, Hermioneeeee," he drawled in desperation of sexual anguish. He'd reach for me with his hands as I'd let him touch me of course, but he was only given a sample of me, not the full meal.

Good, I thought to myself. He's learning his lesson to never go behind my back again making plans about our daughters without me.

I understood he's reasonings. However so, he still should have consulted with me. I am his wife... And the cherry on top was having Scabior help him in his endeavors to end James Potter and his new age Wizarding group was baffling to me. Everything worked out in the end thank Merlin.

And Then!! This whole business with Draco wanting Luxia and Professor McAvoy to end up together was just another new level of unbelievably ridiculous magnitude. Luxia needed to focus on school. She'd had enough boy troubles to last her another ten years of being single in my opinion.

Although, Draco's intentions were were honorable. He loves us. And we love him. But he can not assume everything will work out according to how he wants it to be. He was very stubborn in this way. If Luxia and Professor McAvoy end up dating when she graduates, I will be surprised. I'm sure Draco will hold it over my head for eternity repeating, "I told you so..."

I made a quick breakfast for Draco and I. We had a big meeting this morning with Kingsley. The Quidditch World Cup was in plans again. I smiled reminiscing of the first World Cup Draco and I planned together. It seems only yesterday now...

I brought him his breakfast in bed naked of course...

"Good Morning Malfoy." I lingered in a sexual desirable tone teasing him even more.

He groaned rubbing his hand across my bare rump as I moved away from him shaking my head no and smirking in my temptress ways...

"Oh come on Hermione! Please! You're killing me god dammit! Haven't I suffered enough?! I was on my knees begging you last night..." Draco finished as I felt incredibly sorry for him. But he could handle a few more hours of his necessity well deserved lessons to never treat me that way again.

"I'll let you know when your time is up Malfoy." I winked walking away into my dressing room to change into my work clothes. Draco moaned falling back down into our bed and spilt his breakfast all over the floor. He waved it clean with his wand still muttering under his breath, "She's going to forgive me. She's going to forgive me..." he was delirious ranting in a sex deprived comatose state.

I put on my makeup and finished my outfit ready to leave.

I saw Draco putting on his suit jacket making me almost take him then and there. His body called to me as mine did to him. I kept my composure of sexual wanting. He gave me a double look and smiled immediately, following with groaning agony again at my outfit of choice, for work today...