My Addiction To Draco, Got Us Into This...(EXPLICIT)

POV: Hermione. Don't play the song until I tell you! 😘

I prepared a quick breakfast for Draco with my wand and told him I was going shopping with Luna today. I kissed him goodbye hurrying out the door, trying not act suspicious so he wouldn't read my mind. "I love you, Draco, I'll see you later!" I picked up my purse and wand looking at him. I could tell he knew something was up with me by the inquisitive look in his gorgeous eyes. But he never questioned me. "Alright, baby I love you too."

I disapparated to the abandoned department store where St. Mungo's was carefully and strategically hidden inside. I spoke to the mannequin. "I have an appointment with the witchwife Samantha Stephens at ten this morning." The mannequin nodded as it moved to the left. I made my way walking through the liquid glass, while the muggle world stayed behind me.

Luna was immediately the first person I saw as I entered the sixth level floor. She gave me a great big smile and a warm hug. "Samantha is waiting for us, I told her all about you!" Luna then swiftly took my hand guiding me to Samantha's office.

Luna knocked on her door as we heard a soft welcoming, "Come in!" from the inside. Luna opened the door as I saw witnessed seeing Samantha for the first time standing up from her desk to greet me.

"Oh you must be Hermione! Luna has told me so much about you darling! You are just stunning, dear!" Samantha was so inviting, kindhearted, and beautiful. She looked to be in her mid forties with the skin of a twenty year old. She reminded me so much of the character Samantha, from the muggle television show Bewitched. In all seriousness, I think she was Samantha... I mean her name is actually the exact real character's name! Or maybe the show was based on her?

"It's so lovely meeting you as well, Samantha." I told her as she gave me a hug instead of handshake. It really helped to have such a caring witchwife going through all of this. Especially, since my mom wasn't able to be here with me. To see her only daughter having a child...

"Well Hermione let's get this session going shall we?" Samantha smiled at me and opened the side door to a conjoined room for examinations.

"Have seat on the exam table darling and lay down lifting your blouse up above your stomach, please." She kindly instructed me as I obeyed laying on the table. Luna began to sit in a chair against the wall and I begged her to stand by me and hold my hand. She sweetly nodded and compassionately did just what I wished.

Samantha wiggled her cute button nose, along with a twinkling sound that came from nowhere when she moved it. The sonogram machine vigorously awoke with the screen ready to inform me on what was going on, from her magic.

She next wiggled her nose again with the fast chiming bells ringing from somewhere, gesturing for her wand to enter her hand. Her wand obeyed coming towards her at a fast pace. Samantha then waved her wand and her other hand above my body in large circles. Suddenly, she stopped at my stomach as the end of her wand lit up.

Samantha instantly had a great big smile across her face looking at my stomach. She turned her happiness to face me and said "Look at the screen my dear." And wiggled her nose once more making the volume turn up on the three dimensional machine.

"Hermione, you are indeed pregnant my darling. But, not just with one baby." She paused as I gazed at her in shock and fear about to come out of her mouth.

"You are having twins, my darling." She nodded for me to look back at the screen. I saw and heard for the first time, Draco and I's babies heartbeats fluttering and beating rapidly in a harmonious symphony of love echoing the room.