A Day Full Of Meetings Of Slytherin Proportions...

POV: Draco. The Ministry Of Magic.

Tonight was the party for our girls to celebrate with their friends and fellow classmates at Hogwarts for their upcoming final seventh year.

Hermione planned a beautiful party that would ensure our girls happiness.

Luxia had been rather mopey these last few weeks. Phoenix tried to keep her occupied by taking a trip into Diagon Alley for the retrieval of their supplies for school. However, the poor dear still was unsatisfied. Luxia was heartbroken by that degenerative piece of garbage, I loathed too much to even say his name. What he did to her was inexcusable. He would not be getting away with it. I had developed several plans to help our daughter find her liveliness once again.

First, was the removal of this secret Wizardry society. That James Potter and his little minuscule friends were organizing. It was ending with a few acknowledges of reasonable old "friends," aka my old mate and old family friend Scabior.

Hermione did not know my affiliation with Scabior was still in play. Nor did she know he was even living. And finally, that he was helping me to put an to end James Potter. I plan on keeping it this way, thank you very much. So to you, who is reading our story, I find it wise to keep your trap shut... unless you'd like a visit from the old Snatcher.

Scabior was very willing to help me put an end to this new Wizarding club. And also offered me some extremely useful information. After I had explained the recent events occurring in our world with Luxia...

Hermione and I had been discussing the incestual relationship between James and Rose Weasley. How oddly disturbing this was.

I expressed my thoughts with Scabior on this particular subject. He began to grow a great big creepy arrogant smile across his face. So I questioned his thoughts that day in my office at the ministry for our inquiries...

"What are you going on about Scabior?" I asked returning the same sinister grin.

"James and Rose's relationship is not incestuous my friend." Scabior began to spill his secrets. With me listening on the edge of my seat.

"You see mate... Rose, is my daughter." Scabior darkly revealed as I nearly spit out my fire whiskey we both were enjoying.

"WHAT?!" I coughed and barked with loud echoing of glee in jovial gossip on the Weasley/Potter clan.

"Lavender and I had an affair while she was engaged to Mr. Ronald Weasley." Scabior darkly explained with a hint of hurt in his tone.

"She was just an easy shag on an a occasional whim for me. Then I regrettably began to have feelings for her." He paused taking a drink of his whiskey. Then continued.

"Lavender became pregnant with Rose. I know Rose is my daughter because I went with Lavender to St. Mungo's to prove it from the witchwife. And luck so be it, she was mine." Scabior sighed leaning back in his chair.

"I honestly thought Lavender would leave Weasel. But inevitably... she was too afraid to have a life with me. So she told the ginger git that she was pregnant with his child. They married that same weekend. I never saw Lavender again." Scabior sadly concluded his own heartbreak. Reminding me of Hermione and I's similar tale of affairs and love. My stomach began to turn knowing what Scabior felt. If Hermione would have chosen to stay with that ginger I would have killed myself.