Stay With Me...

POV: Hermione. April 25, 2003. Play the song... 💚😘

Draco and I spent the next months renovating the Malfoy Manor, to make it a vision representing us and our future. Not wanting to see our horrific past in this house was crucial for being able to live here.

We removed the dungeons and transformed it into an indoor swimming pool. Draco teasingly said he did keep a small little barred area reserved for when I was naughty...

Draco's only wish and demand was to rid the remembrance of the elongated table and ornate chairs placed in the great dining room to be replaced with something new.

Every time he saw it, he was reminded of the death eaters and Voldemort. Where they took refuge and planned their immoral reprobated contrivance of genocide of the mudblood world...

I honestly worried about just how much Draco must have seen. Or even more so, what he did at this table. He never would tell me...

He ceremoniously set the blasted table and chairs on fire, as well as burning his suit he wore to their meetings. He stood there naked before the flames as a man given another chance of baptismal reprieve.

We officially moved in when I was six months pregnant. The nursery was finally finished and ready for the twins arrival. We hired a nanny named Madame Piper. She was a lovely plumped witch in her fifties and highly recommended. I was glad to have someone of experience around, being as I didn't have my mother to help me...

My pregnancy had become unbearable.

I was bedridden for the remainder of my high risk pregnancy. My body was not adjusting well at all to having two baby's growing inside of me. Samantha told me my body was not made for such strenuous working. She also recommend that we have no more children after the twins were born.

So for the past two months I've been stuck in our massive king size bed as Draco took such wonderful care of me.

In other news, Luna and Neville had a healthy baby boy named Jagger in January. He was absolutely a little angel. He looked exactly like Luna with Neville's dark brown hair. Luna decided to stay at home with Jagger instead of returning to nursing at St. Mungo's. She said she'd go back when he started Hogwarts.

And as for the nosy busybody telling Heda Hopper I was pregnant, was still a mystery. However, Samantha assured us she would place protective enchantments around the entire sixth floor to keep anything like that from ever happening again.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Today was our one year anniversary. Draco had something special planned and wouldn't tell me a thing. He wanted me to be surprised.

I was leaving the loo having used to urinate for the fifth time this morning. The twins were practically in my lap laying on my bladder flattening it like a pancake. When Draco was bringing me my breakfast in bed.

"Hermione! Baby! You are not supposed to be moving by yourself!" Draco scolded me as he sat the wooden tray quickly on the nightstand to help me walk over to the bed.

"It's fine Draco, I prom..." I instantly was paralyzed where I stood in a shocking release that felt like a balloon popping from within my body. Water rushed out of me onto our wood floor. My water had broke.