Hogwarts: A Reunion. Part One...

POV: Hermione. The Hogwarts Reunion Weekend. Don't play the song until I tell you! 😘

"Are you ready baby?!" I heard Draco yelling for me downstairs at the banister. "I'm coming!" I assured him, grabbing my beaded bag filled with my necessities for the weekend, and kissing Crookshanks goodbye.

I hurried down the stairs when Draco suddenly tossed me a set of muggle car keys when I instantly stepped on the flattened wood floor. "What's this?" I asked with curiosity smiling.

Draco gave me that sneaky sexy smile that I was addicted to replying, "A present for my wife." He walked over to me placing a sensual kiss on my lips.

He stood back to look at me with pure jovial happiness in his eyes. "Come on!" Draco excitedly dragged me outside to the front of our flat, simultaneously witnessing my present parked beside the curb.

A brand new flashy red 488 GTB Ferrari.

"Draco!!! Are you serious?!" I screamed in elation jumping into his arms as he laughed at me.

"I thought we'd arrive in style to Hogwarts." Draco proudly announced. "Wait, we aren't taking the Hogwarts Express?" I questioned him because we had already made plans to travel that way.

"Hell no! We aren't eleven anymore!" Draco laughed arrogantly giving me that sultry grin. I rolled my eyes as he took my bag placing it next to his luggage, Quidditch bag, and brand new Firebolt. Harry is going to be so pissed.

"The Ferrari is enchanted as well, so we can fly invisibly." Draco told me while opening the driver side door. "No, no, Draco I'm not driving this car first. I'm afraid I'll wreck it! You've got to drive it to Hogwarts." I admitted my fear of driving the flying car.

Draco replied, "Alright, baby if you insist." He playfully teased knowing he really wanted to drive. He then helped me into the passenger side shutting the door and thrillingly jumping into the drivers seat.

Draco put on his black ray ban sunglasses, making me a rousingly liquefy, as he turned to look at me with his deviant smile turning on the engine. I felt the cars vibrations shaking my entire body. He pushed the invisibility button after checking for muggle on lookers. Then returned his gaze on me looking incredibly sexy with those dark shades pulling my seatbelt tighter with his hands. "Hang on baby." Draco told me in a seductive and protective tone.

"Let's show these bloody bastards who's coming to town." Draco laughed as I rolled my eyes laughing. He revved the engine and took off from 0 to 70 mph within seconds, whizzing past unknowing muggles and flying us up into the bright blue sky...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We checked into Madame Rosmerta's new bed and breakfast in Hogsmeade. Quickly getting settled in our room, while I watched Draco dress for the Quidditch match. He picked up his Firebolt and offered his hand for mine. I stood up giving him a good luck kiss. "Will you behave Malfoy?" I asked him because I could feel his inner athlete of competitive nature pouring out of everyone of his pores.

"Hermione, when have I ever behaved?" Draco Malfoy sexily declared, answering my question I had no response to, but to smile and laugh knowingly, that yes, indeed, this man was exquisitely naughty.

Play the song!! 😍😘

We made our way to the Quidditch Pitch not having seen any of our former classmates yet. Then suddenly, everyone seemed to have noticed that we had arrived.

Draco and I were arm and arm as everyone stared at us in shock. A overheard a couple of Ravenclaw girls tell each other, "She actually married Malfoy! I thought it was a rumor!"