The Quidditch World Cup. (EXPLICIT)

POV: Hermione. August 2002.

The week of the Quidditch World Cup had finally arrived. We had had an interesting summer to say the least. And now ending it on a high note with the tournament will be wonderful, hopefully all going accordingly.

Today was the first day and the beginning of all the festivities we had been planning for over a year. It was the 423rd annual cup. The ministry didn't hold the event in 1998, because of the war. So this was a tremendous occasion for all of us, reuniting again since 1994.

The first match was between Bulgaria and Ireland tonight. Draco and I's portkey was taking off in five minutes from our copper tea kettle. I just finished packing looking inside my beaded bag in our bedroom still feeling like I was forgetting something?

I then felt the warmth of my sexy lover coming from behind me circling his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. Draco's touches were like an erotica of home.

He whispered in my ear. "Do you have everything you need baby? We've got to get going." Feeling his lips on my right ear lightly brushing against them ever so gently and traveling his hands down my lower stomach almost touching my...

"Well it's hard to concentrate when you are seducing me Malfoy." I teased him turning around wrapping my arms around his neck. And placed a sensual kiss on his lips.

"I can't help it Hermione, you make me want you every second of the day." He sexily moaned looking into my eyes. "Well, you'll just have to wait for round two of our sexual escapades. Our portkey is about to go off." I explained smiling as he rolled his eyes knowing I was right. As to which I was always right.

He picked up the tea pot by the handle, that was placed on the dresser and placed his backpack on his shoulder. I then picked up my belongings as well, as he lifted the kettle for me to take hold of.

I grabbed the nosil end and Draco got a dirty little smirk looking at me and winked. "Oh, for Merlin's sake! Draco Lucius Malfoy you are such a pervert." I protested shaking my head as he laughed and I couldn't help myself but to laugh at Draco's sexual insinuation. We jerked me forward landing into his kisses as we spun into oblivion landing smoothly from the sky to the ground at the Quidditch World Cup.

The event was already packed, which reminded me so much of how everything was seven years ago. Full of life and Quidditch fans all joining together to celebrate their countries and to enjoy each other's company with endless amounts of food and Wizarding alcohol.

Draco and I hurried to our tent to settle in before he had to leave to meet with Kingsley for the rest of the afternoon. We were saying our goodbyes as Draco wouldn't let go of me making him even more late than he already was.

"Hmmm, baby. I want you. Please... just really quick." Draco sexily drawled begging into my ear once again, while trying to unzip my pants. "Draco, we can't. You are already late. I promise before the tournament I'll let you relieve your stresses inside of me." I smiled at him licking my lips. As he squeezed me into him tighter. "You are a tease Malfoy and I love it when you talk dirty to me." Draco said to me with sex hungry eyes making it impossible for me to not want to rip his clothes off. But he had to get going. "Later, baby. I'll see you for dinner and dessert." I kissed him goodbye as he kissed me again to leave a bookmark in this escapade to return to later...

I walked around the grounds seeing the stadium to my right. It was glorious and even better than the stadium before in 1994. Draco did a wonderful job planning all of this.

I ran into Seamus and Dean, but Padma and Katie weren't with them? They said they needed some man time. The girls would be coming in a few days. I laughed and joined them for a couple of fire whiskey's. I was having so much fun catching up with the boys, the time had completely gotten away from me. I needed to get back to get ready for the match tonight.