Afternoon Tea...

POV: Hermione. April 2001.

Ron and I's divorce proceedings lasted a month with dividing our assets. Which in all actuality, didn't take long, considering we were only married for eight months. The Wizengamot offered me everything in the settlement I asked for, after seeing my evidence of physical and mental abuse I endured from Ronald during our marriage. Ron tried to bring up Draco and I's affair. But the court saw it as nothing but slander against me. I won and Ron vowed to stay away from me for a lifetime.

Draco moved all of my belongings and treasures from my flat to his. Including my crookshanks. I refused to step foot into the home I shared with Ron ever again. So my beloved Draco took care of everything for me.

It was finally the week before our wedding. We were engaged barely two months. But we didn't care. We wanted to start our lives together now.

Draco and I planned a small wedding to be held at the ministry. We thought it was fitting to have it there seeing as how we feel in love in that magnificent building.

Kingsley is marrying us and when we asked him he was beyond excited. As I quote him... "I saw something between you two. The chemistry of love  filled the room pointing to each other like magnets. We were bound to connect. I would be honored to marry you."

Draco told me I could have any type of wedding I wanted. He pay for it all. All he cared about was marrying me. I had had the big wedding before. I wanted something different, romantic, and intimate.

I was at home in our bed, reading and waiting for Draco to come home. He told me at work, not to wait up for him tonight. He had to run a quick errand and would be home after dinner. It was now 9:00 pm. I started to worry. Then suddenly, I heard the front door downstairs slam beneath our bedroom, following with him apparating to our room.

Draco pulled his jacket off heatedly and threw it on the lounge chair. His neck was flushing in blood red fuming from anger. I always knew when he was livid because his neck would always turn a shade of the crimson color family. He came over unbuttoning his shirt to greet me with a kiss.

"Draco what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" I asked him with concern.

"It's nothing baby, I'm getting in the shower." He started to storm off. But I stopped him pulling his arm back. "Draco you are obviously peeved! Tell me what happened!" I was starting to get aggravated at him.

"Hermione, I just don't want to upset you. I don't want you to know what happened." He let out a sigh running his fingers through his blonde snowy hair. "I can't keep things from you. You're right." He paused and sat next to me taking my hand. "I went to visit my parents tonight. And my father and I had a horrible fight per usual." Draco rolled his eyes.

"What were you fighting about?" I had a hint of course, but continued to dare to ask him.

"You... Baby, you." He shook his head getting angry and I wasn't going to push it. "Hermione I'm not discussing anything he said. I'm not putting you through that pain. Fuck him." Draco huffed aloud.

"Mum was more understanding..." He expressed standing up. "Hermione I'm exhausted and I don't want to talk about them anymore. I'm jumping in the shower and when I come back... I'm going to ravage your sexy body and relieve my stress." Draco gave me that dirty grin I loved, finishing with a kiss.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The day before our wedding finally was upon us. I was so excited I couldn't concentrate at work. Kingsley of course noticed and told me to go home and relax to take the rest of the afternoon off.