A Malfoy Family Christmas. Part Three...

POV: Hermione.

I woke up Christmas morning with Draco returning back to bed, having apparently left for a while. He pulled me into his cold body to warm him up. Spooning me from behind...

"Good Morning, baby. Happy Christmas." Draco seductively lingered. "Merry Christmas, Draco." I spoke turning around to greet him with a kiss.

"Breakfast is ready. Are you hungry?" Draco brushed this fingers against my stomach slowly while questioning me.

"Sure." I then realized... what is a girl supposed to wear to breakfast with the Malfoy's? Draco laughed reading my thoughts obviously. "Baby you can wear your pajamas it's completely fine. I'll wear mine too. My whole family will because it's Christmas after all." I smiled at him and was so thankful for this man who was my husband.

I slowly stood as Draco helped me, handing me my silk black robe to wear over my pink flannel pajamas and black over the knee knitted uggs.

"I have good news. Sekhmet is gone. She left after a huge row with my grandmother." Draco pulled me into his body smiling. "Well that's good." I laughed. "Yeah it was something about her new affair, that it was dangerous." Draco concluded. I had a reluctant feeling about his aunt still. I mean come on, I haven't had much luck with Draco's aunts...

Draco and I went downstairs to the dining room where the rest of his family was, enjoying the beginnings of breakfast. Narcissa was the only one who warmly greeted us as Lucius nodded and Nefertiti kept her sunglasses on, drinking coffee working out her hangover. I was also glad to see that they all had on lavish Slytherin pajamas to match their ideal world. It was quite the scene.

I sat down after Draco pulled out my chair. He sat next to me as Dryadalis came out snapping his fingers once again revealing our delicious food.

However, I saw the eggs Benedict with the rich milky yolk substance sauce running down my plate. The aromas began to drive into my nose through my throat traveling to my stomach. Oh no...

I speedily began to feel sick to my stomach. I covered my mouth. Oh my god, of course my morning sickness would start now with my luck, in front of his entire family over Christmas morning breakfast.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Draco instantly noticed how sick I was becoming. I couldn't talk or everything was about to come out of my mouth. I disapparated to the bathroom and released my first episode of uncontrollable morning sickness. I thought I was literally dying...

Draco came after me and held my hair back as I hugged the freaking toilet head first. I heard him yelling for his mum. I passed in and out from weakness as he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

I came too, finally, not realizing how long I was out for, by hearing Draco and his mum arguing.

"Draco! The potion requires two drops of unicorn tears! I made this exact potion when I was pregnant with you! Trust me!" Narcissa yelled at her son with aggravation to listen to her.

"Mum! That was over twenty-one years ago! The potion has been updated! Look at the instructions again! Hermione's witchwife gave it too her, see! Requires FOUR drops of unicorn tears!" Draco strongly demanded.

"Okay, Draco. If you think so." She sighed defeated. And turned to look at me seeing I was awake. "Oh Hermione, my darling. I completely understand how you feel. Just rest. Draco's putting your potion together right now." She comforted me from the side of the room.

Draco finished my morning sickness potion and lovingly sat me up with me leaning against his chest as Narcissa sat on the foot of the bed watching us.

Draco handed me the pink potion as I tried to drink it, keeping it down. I shook my head crying with how awful it tasted. "Baby you've got to drink it, it will help." Draco insisted. I hurried and forced it down.