Chapter 4

Leah's morning routine of exploring was cut short as she felt odd vibrations in the oceans current, she swam back to her home only for it to become invaded with a creature with two tails!?
'What is that!?' Leah thought to herself. She went straight into action swimming towards the creature and delivering a bite using her shark like teeth.

She swam away quickly and went into hiding by one of the piers as she watched the strange creature disappear above the sea

She swam away quickly and went into hiding by one of the piers as she watched the strange creature disappear above the sea. She straightened up her belongings and swam weary of other visitors the rest of the day.
'What is it like to live above the sea?' She wondered aloud as bubbles came from her mouth. She stroked a starfish loving the semi slimy feeling as she looked for another one to match for a new cover. 'To have two tails and to not have bubbles come out when you talk..'
she continued these thoughts as she wondered around looking for something to eat. After eating some kelp and a few unsuspecting fish she came to the surface to comb her hair and watch the moon off the surface. But what she heard next nearly scared the salt out of her,
"Hi there goldfish!"

I know it's a short chapter but hey I'm going to update again today, I just need to find time, love you all my goldfish and a special shout out to Aphmaufan667 who has been such a a sweet and amazing follower! I dedicate this chapter to them and want to thank everyone who has read this story and my other story as well! If you haven't read it go check it out!
Just keep swimming my goldfish!!
🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠