Chapter 9

Leah had asked Frost to wheel her to the mall and was upset when he said it wasn't possible. She started to cry when she asked why, and Frost said it was because she had a fish tail. She wailed and Frost couldn't get her to stop. "FROST!! WHY IS SHE CRYING!?" J yelled out, his gun pointing at his forehead. He shook and spoke slowly as to not piss off his boss more, "She was upset because she couldn't go to the mall," "Why can't she!?" "Sir, with all do respect, she has a fish tail. It's not safe for her out there." "That is true, well, we could just cover her tail with a blanket and leave her in the chair," "I guess that could work?" "See! There was no need for all these sniffles!" He said to Leah patting her head. Frost pushed her to Harley's room and told her what was going on. Harley pulled out another shirt

and put some blankets on Leah's tail

and put some blankets on Leah's tail. Then put on some make up and 'regular clothes'

If she hadn't met her before she would've never noticed her apart from a crowd

If she hadn't met her before she would've never noticed her apart from a crowd. Leah asked why she dressed like that and she responded "It's so people don't know who I am, Mr. J and I are kinda famous!" She laughed and wheeled you to Mr. J's office. "Puddin! We're off to the mall and probably won't be back until later!!" "That's fine Harley just make sure you lie low for awhile and then come straight home!" She agreed and wheeled Leah into the van before telling Frost to drive. Leah watched with awe as she pulled up at the large building that awaited her and She squealed with delight! Harley wheeled Leah inside the building and Leah felt like she'd never seen so many humans and human things! She pointed at everything and everywhere.

*hours of shopping later and two exhausted goons dropping from the shopping*

Leah and Harley were finishing their shopping at their last store before going home and Leah had figured out how to maneuver her wheel chair pretty well, she was a little proud of herself and was wheeling with confidence! Until she bumped into someone. A elderly lady who wore quite a few more animal products than needed and had quite a few expensive looking shopping bags that had spilled on the floor. Leah apologized what felt like a million times and the lady just looked at her like the scum of the earth. The woman scrunched her nose at her and looked at her blankets with disgust. "Watch where you're going! Don't you even know how to dress yourself? You look homeless, why are you here?" Leah teared up at her comment and wheeled herself away towards where Harley was finishing their last purchases. "Oh goldfish what's wrong? Are you sad we're leaving? We can come back again soon!" "No, it was something I did!" "What did you do honey? What happened?" Leah was in tears when she answered, "I bumped into that lady over there and her stuff spilled so she told me to watch where I was going and she said that I look homeless and asked why I was here!" "WHAT!?" Everyone in the store quieted to look at Harley. "WHERE IS THAT BITCH!?" Leah pointed to the lady who had insulted her.

And Harley marched towards her so fast "YOU! WHAT GIVES YOU THE IDEA YOU CAN SPEAK TO MY DAUGHTER THAT WAY!?" The lady looked stunned that somebody would dare to talk to her that way

The lady looked stunned that somebody would dare to talk to her that way. "Your daughter purposely tried to run me over with her dumb chair and made me spill my things!"
"So that's how it's going to be huh? Going to blame a girl in a wheel chair for everything! So what your stuff fell! I know my daughter would NEVER do such a thing on purpose! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Harley leaned in close looking into her eyes, memorizing the fear in them and said softly, "see you soon," Harley turned and pushed Leah along with her and made sure the goons got all of there stuff and they made their way home.

Ok so angst in this chapter 😂 will Harley tell J what happened and how will J react!? Dun dun daaaa!!! Tell me what you think! And stay beautiful my doves!! ❤❤🕊🕊🕊