Chapter 16

Leah must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew she awoke to someone rubbing her back and looked over to find Harley dressed and ready to go. "Come on goldfish, today's the big day!" She got up and grabbed her suit case and took it out of the room. Leah got up and put on a bikini top and bottom, then put on a tank top and sweat pants

 Leah got up and put on a bikini top and bottom, then put on a tank top and sweat pants

She stepped downstairs to see Frost hauling suitcases of spy looking stuff out into the car

She stepped downstairs to see Frost hauling suitcases of spy looking stuff out into the car. Then finally the family luggage. J stepped up beside her and pulled her over to the table. "Now, starfish we'll be on the boat and since you refused to come with us, and instead swim in the ocean, we'll have to track you. This is the collar that I promised you. It'll tell us where you are and if you need to, grab onto the boat." "Daddy, don't worry I'll be fine I promise. We once swam nonstop from the english channel to the gulf of Mexico. It's no biggie trust me." He gave her a reassuring smile, probably more for himself, and gave the collar to Leah. She put it on and looked at it in the mirror. J activated it with a ping and the collar beeped and vibrated before logging in the coordinates of where Leah was. Once J was sure the collar was working he made sure the luggage was packed and made sure there was a speed boat attached to the car. "Daddy, why is that there?" "Frosty boy is coming along with. I want him to make sure that you'll be alright so you'll swim along side him." "Wouldn't it make more sense to let Frost on board with us?" Harley asked. "No, Frost can handle himself and be with her. I trust this man with everything, including my darling mermaid." Leah gave Frost a sympathetic look before walking over to him. "I can tow you along if we run out of gas,". He chuckled in response before patting her head and going to start the car. Harley made sure they were all present and ushered everyone in the car so they could began the ride to the dock.

*le few hours and many explored gas stations later*

The clown family arrived to the dock and pulled their luggage out of the car. They walked up to the bag check and passed with ease *via J slipping them a few $$$ to pass through with their stuff* And the clown family were set up to depart to Rio. Harley teared up as she watched her baby step into the boat with Frost and they ran to the front of the boat to watch them get a head start. They went back to their room and looked at the tracking device to see Leah and Johnny were at a pretty good distance and then they would stop to let Leah into the sea. They would see her a little later but that didn't stop Harley from being in a celebratory mood. It was almost carnival in Rio so the ship was decked up in bright colors to celebrate. J however, was not a party person. But being the sap he secretly was for Harley's puppy dog eyes he reluctantly joined her to celebrate with salsa dancing on the ships dance floor. They ate later on at a restaurant and while J had gone to the restroom Harley had called over a waitress to explain that it was J's birthday. (Even thought it wasn't) the waitress winked at her and told her they would do something special so when J came out and and sat down they slammed a cake down with sparklers on it and threw a sombrero onto J's head and began to sing 'happy birthday' to him. He looked around confused until he saw Harley and her laughter. He had to refrain himself from choking her right then and there. He just slumped down and let the sparklers burn out while the restaurant cheered for him, not knowing it was a false celebration. (I was inspired by the movie the emperors new groove to do this scene)

 (I was inspired by the movie the emperors new groove to do this scene)

Harley dug into the cake and spent her time enjoying herself. J took out his tracker to see where Leah was and saw the dot spinning in circles. He laughed and showed it to Harley who laughed as well. They finished their dinner and called Frost to bring the boat close to the front of the ship. They looked over the side to see Leah swimming happily around Johnny's boat and playing with a life preserver she'd swiped before leaving for the ocean. "How are you feeling starfish?" J asked through the phone. "I'm feeling much better. Just a bit tired but well enough to swim for miles!" "Well it's an all night trip until we reach Rio. Then we can find the minerals and enjoy the rest of our vacation." "Alright! I'm going to play around a little more then rest a while. Johnny hooked us up to the ship so we'll be towed along with it." "Sounds good." "We'll see you soon goldfish!" Harley exclaimed before J hung up the phone. "J, she will be alright won't she?" "Oh, Harley! With Frost around her I can go to sleep tonight." She still looked over board to see her baby floating on the life preserver and starting to swim slower. She knew Leah was tired and was going to be pulled along with he ship. "J, tell Frost to make sure she stays tied to the boat while she sleeps." "Already done poppet, now we can go to sleep," J and Harley walked back to their room and laid down for a long nights rest. Leah drifted off after a half an hour play session with Frost. Consisting of Frost throwing a quarter in the water and Leah diving under to find it. He made sure Leah was tied to the boat by the waist and let her float off to sleep before drifting off himself.

So a little Frost fluff and a prank pulled on J. And Leah is feeling better too!
What could go wrong?