10

Violet's POV:

I'm really sad that we had to leave Bolt back in the Autumn arena. But it was for our own good.

Callie is really hurt. Last night when she fainted, I ran back as fast as I could and ran us to safety. I made a deal with Clove and I am not ready to break that promise yet. I must keep her alive and possibly let her win these games.

She's been unconscious for a few hours now, but I know she's not dead. No cannon. Still breathing.

Blake is hunting for food and gets Callie some bandages from the Cornucopia.

I sit and watch for any signs of tributes and I have my bow loaded with arrows.

Unsurprisingly, a slight shuffle in the woods causes me to look around ready to kill.

I see a lonely tribute will a wound in his head. I do as ordered at my academy and immediately shot him. Boom!

Blake comes racing back panicking screaming, "ARE YOU OK?!"

I nod in assurance and point to the dead tribute that I had just killed. We take his supplies and let the hovercraft get his body.

We sit there thinking when a strange twinkling noise breaks the silence. We look up to see a sponsor gift floating down from the sky. It drops down next to Callie.

I reach over a open it. Its from Clove.

Stay out of Autumn.

-C

Inside is a medicine labeled "TJ Sting Healer"

I apply some for Callie and for us and we instantly feel relief.

Callie soon wakes up and asks what's going on. I explain everything and we all go to bed.

I lie awake thinking about anything but the games, when another sponsor gift comes down beside me. It's also from Clove.

Remember the deal.

-C

Inside was the famous mockingjay pin that once belonged to Katniss Everdeen.