How You Meet

Jason: It was freshman year and you didn't know where your class was. You were walking down the hall looking at your schedule and you bumped into someone.
"Sorry", you said and looked up to see someone with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
"No. My bad. Need help?"' He asked.
"Yes. That would be great. I'm Y/N.", you said.
"I'm Jason. I remember you my friend had a crush on you in 4th grade.", he said and you laughed. Then he lead you to your class.

Ezra: It was your first year at Hollis and you didn't know anyone here. Your mom told you to focus on settling down first then making friends. You had grown up in Rosewood all of your life and didn't leave. You arrived at your class and bumped into someone. They looked up and you ended up staring into the most gorgeous blue eyes ever.
"Sorry, should've been looking where I was going.", he said.
"No problem. I'm Y/N, by the way.", you said.
"Ezra. Ezra Fitz", he said shaking your hand.

Toby: It was your first day back in Rosewood and your sister completely abandoned you. You were walking around town when you walked into The Brew. Without looking you bumped into someone, making them drop their coffee all over them. You looked up to see a hot guy with a stained white shirt.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to and I should have been looking where I was going. Let me help you clean up. Oh and let me buy you another coffee. And now I'm ranting aren't I?", you said. He chuckled and nodded.
"No it's okay. Im Toby. You're new aren't you?", he asked.
"No, not really but, I haven't been here in 3 years.", you said.
"Oh and my name's Y/N"
"Nice to meet you Y/N"

Caleb: You wanted to block 'A' from your life completely so, you decided to start with your phone. Your friends told you about someone at school that could help with that. You walked into school and Aria pointed him out and you walked over to him.
"Hi your Caleb, right?", you asked.
"Yeah, why?", he said.
"I wanted to know if you like completely block someone from my phone?", you asked.
"Sure. What's your name?", he said.
"Y/N"

Mike: Your parents said you had to go with your sister to her friend's house. You didn't want to because they were all 2 years older than you. For a bunch of 7 year olds to want to hang out with a 5 year old they would either have to be crazy or mentally ill. You arrived at Aria's house and Spencer ran upstairs as the door opened. You went and sat down on the couch until a little boy came into the living room and looked at you.
"My name's Mike. Your really pretty.", he said.
"I'm Y/N. Thank you.", you said. Even though you were five you had a lot of manners.
"Do you want to play?", he asked and you nodded following him upstairs. That's how a beautiful friendship blossomed.

Noel: You were at your brothers lacrosse game and they just won. You ran up to him and hugged him.
"Congrats, bro", you said.
"Thanks lil sis.", he said and you rolled your eyes.
"By 5 minutes.", you said. You guys started walking to the car and someone started calling Mike's name. You both turned around to see a guy that looked familiar but not that familiar.
"Montgomery, practice tomorrow.", he said, "Ohh, you got yourself a girl to celebrate."
You rolled your eyes and said, "Actually, I'm his twin sister. And if I wasn't he would be able to have this. I'm Y/N.", you said.
"Noel Kahn"