Requested Noel Imagine #2

Requested by buckehehehh

Sitting at the lunch table alone. Thats how you spent the last week because your boyfriend Noel was focused on Aria. You weren't really the jealous type and that's why you never said anything to him.

Once school was over you realized it was pouring outside. You had left your car at home because Noel gave you a ride to school today. Walking home, alone, in the rain. Before, the hole Aria situation Noel would never let that happen but now he could are less. Your brown hair and your bag was soaked and you weren't even close to your house.

"Soha! Mija! Soha get in the car!", you looked of towards the side and saw Noel's worried face. You kept walking and then you heard a car door shut. Noel was out of the car and lifting you over his shoulder into the car. Once you were in the car you didn't look at him once. "Why'd you ignore me?"

You didn't turn to respond but instead just said, "Why did you?"

He gave you a confused look before pulling the car over to the side of the road. "What are you talking about Soha?"

"Really? If you haven't noticed but I've been sitting by myself at lunch everyday. I've walked home so many times because Aria needed something. You've missed 3 dates because Aria was going through a hard time. Since when did I start coming second to Aria?"

"Mija, you never come second to Aria and you know that."

You rolled your eyes and looked at the rain falling on the window, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Mija, you're the light of my life. No one could ever replace you. You'll always come first to me, okay?"

"Alright. But the next time you leave me for Aria, I'm breaking up with you. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're such an idiot."

"But you love this idiot."

"I'm not so sure about that, Noel."

"I love you, Soha."

"Me, too."