Requested Ezra Imagine #1

Requested by zoestorytime

"Hey Zo, have you seen any of my good ties?"

You looked up at your fiancé and pointed to the drawer next to you. Ezra was meeting up with his mother and he didn't want to take you. You and Ezra had been dating for 3 years and engaged for 2 years and you have never met his mother. He always made up excuses. Sometimes you felt that you weren't good enough for her approval. "Can I come with? Don't you think its about time I meet my future mother-in-law."

He gave you the 'We've been over this a thousand times' and then continued to look for a tie. "Is there a reason you so eagerly want to meet my mom?"

"Is there a reason you don't want me to?"

You were both glaring at each other and then you tired of it, "Is there something wrong with me? Am I not good enough? I'm not like that others right? She won't like me. You're embarrassed of being with me. Here let me save you from the embarrassment of being with me." You threw your ring at him and walked out of the apartment. Tears were running down from your greenish-hazel eyes. That was one thing that Ezra loved. He loved that they changed color.

Walking down the street you saw the hair salon. You entered and asked the lady to surprise you. You felt her adding dye into your hair. You felt her cutting hair. You could've sworn that she even curled it. The lady, Natalie, turned the salon chair and you looked at your new hair. It was the perfect brown ombre you had wanted for a while. You payed the lady and felt your phone vibrating.

Ezra
Pick up

Ezra
Answer me

Ezra
I'm sorry

Ezra
Come home

Ezra
Where are you?

12 Missed Calls from Ezra

You decided to give Ezra a chance to talk. Once you made it to the apartment you found Ezra sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. "Ezra?"

His head shot up and he ran up to you and immediately wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you upset. I just don't my mom to ruin what we have. She always has a way of ruining every single one of my relationships. Holy Jellybeans, what'd you do to your hair?"

"What? Don't you like it?"

"No I love it but did you do it because you were upset?", he asked.

You smiled at him and then an idea came to your mind, "No, I did it because I'm single and I've wanted to do it for a while."

As soon as the words left your mouth his face dropped. You wanted to start laughing but you held it in. "Zoe, I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you upset. I just didn't want her to be the reason I lost you but, it doesn't matter because I still lost you."

"You didn't lose me Ezra. I'm here, aren't I? I'm yours forever.", you cupped his face and kissed him. He pulled the ring out of his pocket and took your hand in his. "Zoe, will you marry me?"

You nodded and watched him put the ring on your finger. Everything was in their right place.