He Cheats On You (Part 1)

Y/N/N- Your Nickname

Jason: You wanted to surprise Jason because you haven't seen him for a couple of days. No one was at his house but you could hear something. As you got closer you realized it was a girl moaning and a guy grunting. Please say Alison has a boy over, you thought. When you got to Jason's room you were already in tears.

You opened the door and saw some random girl on top of Jason. Tears running down your face. When you opened the door you had knocked something over and that caused them to look at you.

"Y/N, babe, it's not what it looks like.", he said getting putting on his boxers and sweats, while walking over to you.

"No, Jason", he cringed at you saying his name, "It is what it looks like. You cheated on me with this blonde bimbo. I'm done, Jason. Have fun with her.", you said, walking out the house with tears running down your face.

Ezra: You walked into Ezra's apartment already upset and you just wanted to talk to him. When you opened the door, you saw Aria and Ezra making out on the couch. You let out a sob and they both looked up at you.

"Y/N.", they said at the same time.

"I'll just leave.", you said, tears running down your face, voice cracking, and heart breaking.

"Y/N, it doesn't mean anything.", he said but, you were halfway down the stairs.

Toby: You looked all over the school for Toby but, you couldn't find him. You decided to go to the bleachers and relax by yourself. When you got there you saw Spencer and Toby sucking each other's faces off. You didn't even realize you were crying until you let out a loud sob. They both looked over at you.

"Y/N-", Spencer started.

"Babe I ca-", Toby said at the same time.

"Save it, Toby. And Spencer, take care of him.", you said and walked away.

Caleb: Caleb invited you over to his apartment to spend the night. You decided you wanted to bring him a surprise. You got the cutest pajamas you could find and then headed over there. Once you got there, Caleb still wasn't there. You changed into your pajamas and waited in the living room. You were about to fall asleep when the door opened, revealing Caleb and Hannah making out. You stood up and grabbed your bag. You didn't realize you were crying until Caleb's head shoot up and he saw you.

"Babe, I tota-", he started but, you cut him off.

"Totally forgot you invited me over. Yeah, I guess that would happen. But don't worry, Hannah can keep you company.", you said and walked out.

Mike: You were at Mike's house and he told you that he needed to get something from the garage. You waited for about 15 minutes and then you went to go make sure he was okay. You walked into the garage to see Mike sitting on the hood of the car and Mona on top of him kissing. You knocked over something by accident and they looked over at it.

"Babe-", Mike started.

"Y/N/N", Mona said.

"Princess, I can explain.", Mike said.

"Don't 'Princess' me. What is there to explain. My boyfriend a.k.a my best friend was making out with my other best friend.", you said. With that you went upstairs grabbed everything that belonged to you and walked out not caring that it was raining, or that it was 10 in the night, or that Mike was calling your name. Getting caught by 'A' would be better than feeling this pain.

Noel: You were at Noel's annual end of summer cabin party and you were looking for him. You weren't going to lie but, you were drunk. You stumbled into Noel's room and you weren't prepared for what you saw. Some random brunette was on top of Noel and there were clothes thrown everywhere. You were crying and you didn't want to say anything. You turned around and slammed the door. Your brother saw you.

"Y/N, what's wrong?", your twin, Mike, asked.

"Nothing just dealing with players that can't change.", you said and left.