Mike Requested Imagine#1

Requested by MimiLangington08642

You were walking down the hall, when Mike came behind you and picked you up.

"Hey, babe.", you said, pecking his lips in the process.

"Hey, Lil. What are you doing after school?", he asked. He was hoping that you would remember the date but, he guessed you didn't.

"I'm hanging out with Toby. He's teaching me how to fix my car."

"What about tomorrow?", he asked.

"Caleb wants help with moving into the apartment.", you said not noticing that your boyfriend was getting jealous.

"How about this weekend?"

"I'm helping Noel set up for his summer party.", you said innocently.

"Okay. You know what see you later, Olivia.", you frowned because he hasn't called you by your first name ever since you had a fight a couple of months back.

Later in the week you were talking to Noel, when Mike walked past you and scoffed. You excused yourself from Noel and followed Mike.

"Mike, what's wrong?"

"Nothing.", he mumbled. You didn't believe it. "Just go finish talking to Noel."

He was jealous. "Babe? Are you jealous?", you asked.

"Yeah, Lil, I am. You were doing everything with other guys. You even forgot our date.", he said and you looked at him confused.

"I didn't miss a date. That date is next week. Look.", you showed him your phone. The date was in fact next week.

"Babe, I'm sorry but, that doesn't change the fact that you're always with other guys.", he stated.

"Mike, look at me. You are my boyfriend, not them. I love you and not them.", told him while lifting his face up to look at you.

"I love you, too, Lil.", he said as he kissed you.

Pretty Little Liars Preferences and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें