Requested Noel Imagine #1

Imagine for Daniela9503

Noel was your best friend ever since 2nd grade. He was there for everything. During High School you began to develop feelings for him. Even if he was turning into a manslut. You and Noel were walking to his house from his latest game.

"So anything interesting, Noel?", you asked him.

"Nothing, really. How about you, Y/N?", he asked you.

"Jason asked me out.", you said.

"Oh, what did you say?", he asked.

"I said that I'd think about it."

"Why?"

"Because I have my eye on someone.", you told him and his jaw clenched.

"Who?"

"That's for me to know and you to dot, dot.", you said with a smirk. You saw an evil smirk appear on his face and you knew exactly what that meant. You started to run away from him and then you tripped and fell. He wasn't paying attention either and fell on top of you.

"God, I love you.", Noel blurted out.

"I love you, too.", you said without thinking.

"Really?", he asked.

"Do you really love me?", you asked.

"Yeah.", you both said at the same time. He started to lean in and you did too. Then,
Boom

You were both kissing. It felt magical. He was your best friend. And you fell in love with that.

"So , does this mean you won't go in that date with Jason?", he asked.

"Obviously. But I have to ask you something.", you said.

"What?"

"Will you take me on a date?", you asked.

"That was my job to ask. But, most certainly."