Regrets

Basically it's just that he breaks up with you then he regrets it then he wants you back. You chose your own ending. Idea by mychemicalsophiee

Jason: "You know what, Y/N. I don't want to be in this relationship anymore.", he yelled at you.

"Fine then. I'll leave you alone.", you sad and that's exactly what you did. When you got home you broke down. Why wasn't he happy with the relationship? Did he find someone better?, that's what you were thinking.

"Are you okay, sis?", Hannah asked you.

"Yeah. Just go away, Hannah.", you said and she left. You fell asleep lying down on your stomach, face crying into your pillow.

Jason's P.O.V

I can't believe, I just did that. Why would I let her go? I need her back. She'll never take me back.
The next day I walked up to her front door. I wanted to do this last night but, I knew she would never listen. I knocked on the door and her sister opened the door.

"What did you do Jason?", Hannah asked.

"I broke up with her."

"Why?", she asked.

"That's the thing, we were fighting and then I said I didn't want to be in that relationship anymore and she left.", I replied.

"You screwed up. Now she's locked up in her room and she's spent this whole time crying in her room. You better fix this."

I walked over to Y/N's room and knocked.

"Leave me alone, Han.", she said.

"Its not Hanna, it's Jason."

"What the hell do you want. To tell me you don't want to be in the same town as me or do you have all my stuff that was at your house.", she said.

"I just want to talk."

"Fine.", she said and opened the door.

"I'm not going to give you any bull shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I just want you back, Y/N.", I said.

"I have to think about it, Jason."

Ezra: "God, why did I think being in a relationship would be good?", he mumbled to himself.

"What did you just say?", you asked.

"Nothing."

"You just said that you thought being in a relationship was a bad idea.", you said.

"Not exactly."

"You know what, Ezra."

"What?", he asked.

"Screw yourself.", you said and walked outside. You got to the park and sat on the most hidden bench. You just started crying until someone grabbed your hands.

"Babe, stop crying.", Ezra said.

"Leave me alone.", you said turning away from him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Can you forgive me?", he asked.

"You'll have to give me time."

Toby: "Damn, why'd I think you would actually be mature enough for a relationship?", he whispered.

"Really, Toby.", you said.

"Huh?"

"I'm not mature enough for this relationship?", you said, with tears in your eyes.

"Babe, I didn't mean to say that.", he said.

"But you did.", you said and walked away from him.

1 Week Later

There was a knock on your door. Your parents weren't home so, you were very confused. You opened it and saw Toby standing there.

"What do you want?", you asked with no emotion in your voice.

"Babe, just forgive me already. Please. I hate you being mad at me. I don't want to be broken up. I just want to be with you.", he said on the verge of tears.

"Just give me time."

Caleb: "I'm done with you, Y/N.", you heard Caleb say and you looked at him.

"Fine, Caleb.", you said and picked up your things, "I hope you have fun with Hannah."

"What the hell are you talking about?", he said but, as soon as he said it you were out the door.

1 Week Later

You really hadn't been phased by your break up with Caleb. You did everything like you did everyday, except the Caleb parts. Everyone knew something was wrong but they didn't want to get involved. You were walking with Spencer and you spilled your coffee on to someone accidentally.

"Oh, I'm sorry.", you said not even looking up. You grabbed the napkins from your purse because you knew that, you being you, were going to drop it. You started dabbing the napkin on the stain until you looked. It was Caleb. You had dropped coffee on the shirt you brought him for his birthday.

"Y/N, it's fine. But we're not. I need to talk to you.", he said and you looked at Spencer. She shrugged and walked away.

"What do you want Caleb?", you asked trying to sound calm but you knew you were annoyed.

"I'm sorry. You misheard what I said.", he stated.

"Then what did you say if you didn't say, 'Y/N, I'm done with you.' If you didn't say that what did you say?", you said harshly.

"I said, 'Y/N, I'm done with your brother.'", he said and you looked surprised, "On every one of my tests he writes notes saying that if I hurt you, he'll fail me and stuff like that. So, do you forgive me?", he asked.

"Caleb, give me a couple days. You could've told me earlier but you didn't even fight for us.", you said sadly and walked to Spencer's car.

Mike: "Gosh, you can be so annoying and clingy, Y/N. Just leave me alone.", Mike said.

"Well, maybe if I'm so clingy and annoying, don't talk to me or call me ever again.", you said and walked out of his house. He chased after you and then when he got to the door, you were gone.

Several Days Later

You found a note in your locker telling you to go to the Boys' Locker Room. At first you were hesitant but, then made your way towards the locker room. When you arrived, Mike was waiting for you and he hugged you.

"Babe, I missed you so much."

"Now who's clingy? You haven't talked to me for days and you want to 'Babe' me. No, Mike. I'm a Hastings. I hold grudges."

Noel: "I really should've checked out better options.", he said while looking at a girl that could probably be as plastic as Barbie.

"Really, Noel? I'm right here. And now I'm leaving.", you said storming off.

A Couple Days Later

Noel was walking around the hall looking for you but, you were doing your best to avoid him. When he finally found you, he went up to you but, was stopped by some cheerleader.

"Hey, Noel. Wanna hang out tonight?", she asked and you rolled your eyes.

"Noel, if you wanna talk to me, I want to be the only one not the worst option.", you said and walked away.