He Cheats On You (Part 2)

Jason: It has been 1 week since Jason cheated on you. 1 week full of calls from him. 1 week full of your sister checking up on you. And 1 week of Jason trying to come to your house.

"Are you sure you're okay, Y/N", Hanna asked.

"Yes. But can you get me the peanut butter, whipped cream, and vanilla ice cream. Don't forget the spoon.", you said.

"Just because you're going through a heartbreak, I'll do it.", she said and walked downstairs. Right now you were wearing a pair of really short comfy shorts and one of Jason's hoodies. Then you heard a knock at the door.

"Han, you don't need to knock.", you said, until you saw who was standing there, "Go, Jason."

"Babe, listen. It was all a mistake. I was drunk and high and she offered to drive me home. Then it happened.", he said.

"Jason, it wasn't that bad when you cheated but now you want to tell me you were drunk and high. That makes it even worse.", you screamed at him.

"I was stressed.", he said.

"How?!"

"I wanted to tell you I loved you but, didn't know how.", he said frustratedly.

"Don't give me that bullshit.", you yelled.

"You have to believe me, Y/N.", he said.

"Jason, you cheated. I didn't do anything. Just leave."

"Never.", he said and walked over to me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I couldn't resist him and I kissed back.

"Does that mean you forgive me?", he asked.

"Yes. But if you ever cheat or hurt me ever again, I'll chop your baby maker off."

Ezra: You were at the high school for Emily's parent teacher conference since your mom was away. You had gone to every single teacher except one. Mr. Fitz. You walked in and his back was towards you.

"Can you wait a sec- Y/N?", he said.

"Hi."

"Oh thank god. Can we please talk? I haven't seen you in weeks. I was worried.", he said.

"Ezra, I'm just here about Emily.", you said.

"Please. 5 minutes to explain."

"Fine."

"Thank you. I was helping Aria rehearse for my play and I forgot to tell her that we can't do kissing scenes and I guess she was so into it because she kissed me. Then you walked in. I would never want to hurt you.", he said.

"So, it was only for the play?", you asked.

"Yes."

"Thank god, I thought you cheated on me with a high schooler. I was going to break down."

Toby: "I'm stupid. I'm so stupid.", you heard someone say. You looked around and then you spotted Toby. He was sitting in his truck and he was crying.

"Tobs?", you said and his head shot up.

"Y/N?", he asked.

"Yeah. Are you okay?"

"No. I lost you. I never wanted to hurt you and that's exactly what I did.", he said.

"Tobs, it's alright. But can you tell me why?", you asked.

"Why what?"

"Why did you cheat on me? Was I not pretty enough? Did you want someone your age? Wasn't I good enough?", you asked crying. He got out of the truck and held you.