Caleb Imagine #1

Don't ever think that
Caleb and you haven't been hanging out like you normally do. He was always so busy. He never told you what he was doing, he just said he had to help Hannah. Sometimes you had a feeling that he was cheating on you with Hannah. You were on your way to Caleb's apartment to have movie night. When you got there you heard voices.

"But you can't tell her." Spencer

"She is going to think something's up if I keep doing this." Caleb

"You can't tell her, Caleb. That's final." Hannah

"Guys, just calm down. It's all our secret. If you tell Y/N she will only get hurt." Toby

"We don't even know, if we can trust her." And Aria.

You didn't know if you should walk in or walk away. After hearing them all say that you felt like crying. All you wanted to do was go home and cuddle with Ezra. You started to walk away when the door opened.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?", Caleb asked. The girls and Toby behind him. You shook your head and looked down.

"Babe, what's wrong?", he asked. You couldn't take it anymore. You looked between him and Hannah and you burst into tears. You ran away to your apartment. When you got there you realized that Ezra wasn't home because he had a conference out of town this weekend. You went to your room and ignored 6 calls and 19 messages from Caleb. Then you got another message from a blocked number.
I think you should keep an eye on lover boy. -A

You started crying even more than you were before

You started crying even more than you were before. Then you felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you jumped.

"Babe, why are you crying?", Caleb asked you. You just sat there. You ignored him.

"Babe, Babe, Y/N! Tell me what's wrong?", he asked.

"Do you love me?", you asked but it came out as a whisper.

"Of course, I do. Why would you think I didn't?", he said. You threw your phone at him and sat in the desk chair.

"Babe, I'm not cheating on you. I would never do that.", he said.

"Then, what's that picture about?", you yelled.

"Y/N, this is an old picture. Before me and you started dating. Why would you ever think I would cheat on you?", he asked.

"Because I barely ever see you anymore. I feel like you don't love me anymore.", you said. He came up to you and hugged you from behind. He put his head into the crook of his neck and started placing little kisses, making you giggle.

"Don't ever think that. Ever Again. I love you more than anything.", he said.

"I love you, too Caleb."