Jason Requested Imagine#1

Requested by prettylittlegirllss

He was driving to the place Ezra and Toby told him about. They had called five minutes before the cops got there. He was ten minutes away. When he got there he looked around for you. That's when he saw the beautiful blue eyes he fell in love with.

"Milla!", he called out and you spotted him. You ran over to him and that's when he saw all the scars and dried blood on you.

"Jase. You're here. It said that you didn't care about me and that you'd never come for me. It was so dark and scary. And t-th-", he pulled you into a big hug. You started crying while Jason was running his hand over your blonde hair.

Once you were good to go home you laid in bed with Jason. "Do you want to talk about it?", he asked. You shook your head.

"Can we just lay here?", he nodded and you cuddled up with him. "I love you.", you blurted out and your eyes widened because this was the first time you've ever said it. you were scared that he didn't love you back.

"I love you too, Milla", he said while placing a kiss on your lips. He pulled and box out of the nightstand and gave it you. It was a heart necklace that had Jase and Milla engraved on it with your birthstone in the middle.

"I love it. It's beautiful.", you stated looking at the necklace.

" I can name something else beautiful.", he said while looking at you.

Sorry that it's short.